READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

If you have any problems with the purchase process, please PM Support on our site, or email support@grindinggear.com.

In order to complete checkout, please ensure you have javascript enabled.

Note that you can buy stash tabs! Just go to this page once you've purchased credit.

Your stash tabs and kiwis will not be deleted when we enter Open Beta or release.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 11, 2012, 12:14:35 AM
I kind of thought the transaction failed and have tried 3 or 4 times. Will you bill me for all the "failed" transactions?
IGN's:
Nemesis: "Stocktons". HC: "Magomedrasul" & "Stockton".
Any chance higher tier rewards could get the lower tier Kiwis as well?

Also, is this price the same that currency will be post launch?
"
Machida wrote:
I kind of thought the transaction failed and have tried 3 or 4 times. Will you bill me for all the "failed" transactions?

They did for me. It's automated...
"

Crap. I did this too. Same question from me.
Yeah, I also attempted to purchase the same thing (of which I wanted one) multiple times. Will you be able to work with us to fix that?
I got the 405 error multiple times....does that mean i accidentally bought a ton of stuff? Can i cancel additional orders?
I also have multiple purchases shown on my bank account due to website saying error on attempts.
"
macabeus wrote:
I got the 405 error multiple times....does that mean i accidentally bought a ton of stuff? Can i cancel additional orders?

I'm glad I only tried twice before waiting for my balance to update... I got charged for both times I got the error =/
Great, so I get to wait SOME MORE after already having paid?

So, what, tomorrow? Sometime this week? Can I get a refund till then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info