Be careful with the shop

Entered my credit card info then received something about not having permission. Sadface
Any kind of ETA for it to be cleared up? and when it does go through, where do you find the key(s) at? profile page? sorry I dont want to sound like rushing I understand its a chaotic time atm, Been following twitter and updates on forums literally all day practically
Last edited by Xcelur8 on Apr 4, 2012, 9:09:15 PM
i agree my 2nd payment have be credit!

so now 1 more left or you credit or you give the pack ^^

and i hope for people use it and have trouble you will deal something for we continu to trust you shop ^^
this is markething ^^
Last edited by krronos on Apr 4, 2012, 9:09:58 PM
"
Xcelur8 wrote:
Any kind of ETA for it to be cleared up? and when it does go through, where do you find the key(s) at? profile page? sorry I dont want to sound like rushing I understand its a chaotic time atm, Been following twitter and updates on forums literally all day practically

Unfortunately we can't give an ETA but we are actively working on this so it will be back as soon as possible.

When your purchase goes through your key(s) will appear at the checkout and also on your profile page.
its the first time they've probably done this.. cut them some slack yeah? they we're rushing to get this out for us to be able to play and something went wrong.. It happens : / but this mistake wont make me shun out the shop because of it, just goes to show they will learn from mistakes and they will do what is needed to fix it immediately. Shows a good company for doing so, Thanks GGG!
nice i pay 2 time i have 2 time credit...

you just cancel all billing right ?

thank you for money back ^^

i think we can trust billing again... but i dont know ...

maybe with a bonus...

I KILLING
Thanks GGG, just got my money back :) appreciate it alot, now to just get in the game! lol :D
The cash shop is now back up and working, please retry your purchases now. Please see the latest news post for more info: http://www.pathofexile.com/news/2012-04-05/payment-problems
"
Thomas wrote:
The cash shop is now back up and working, please retry your purchases now. Please see the latest news post for more info: http://www.pathofexile.com/news/2012-04-05/payment-problems

Worked like a charm, thanks!
Just to post to say I waited to see what happened
and by the time 2:30 AM USA Central all was
good. I purchased two 10 dollar support tickets
and paid via Paypal. No issues what so ever that
I'm aware of. (that was 2am ish on the 5th of April.)

Got both keys and handed one off to a friend so
we could play together.

So as they said, I think this is all cleared up
as of nearly 24 hours ago.

Or, I was just lucky.
CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
Last edited by Buzi on Apr 6, 2012, 2:07:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info