Be careful with the shop

I received an error saying that my payment could not be processed so I tried again and received the same error. I gave up figuring that it was still buggy but now I have had both charges applied to my bank account. Also, my balance is 0 and I don't have any keys. Any mods know how I can go about getting refunded for one of the packs and receiving my coins/key?
I had the same error like three times. You can however pay for it via PayPal. You don't have to have a paypal account just continue as a guest and put in your credit card information. Hope this helps!
Same issue here...tried with credit card and got 405'd...then tried again with paypal, still nothing.
"
Fandorial wrote:
I had the same error like three times. You can however pay for it via PayPal. You don't have to have a paypal account just continue as a guest and put in your credit card information. Hope this helps!

Yeah, you might watch your account. I got the error too but I was still charged for each time I hit the button.
I dont know what to do I was charged 2 times for 11 dollars and I only need one......
I think they are getting overloaded. Chris told some to write to support@grindinggear.com you could try that :)

Mod edit: Instead of sending to that email address, please PM the account Support on the forums.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Apr 5, 2012, 1:26:40 AM
"
gpgoodpeeps wrote:
I dont know what to do I was charged 2 times for 11 dollars and I only need one......

Yeah, I am worried now I may have to wait awhile to be refunded. I probably shouldn't have donated anything at all until payday but now my account is near empty.
same i take a error and i remake it i have 2 time payment on my card... wow nice

how make money ....easy

all that for have NOTHING... nice
Last edited by krronos on Apr 4, 2012, 8:41:36 PM
"
Epitaph64 wrote:
"
Fandorial wrote:

Yeah, you might watch your account. I got the error too but I was still charged for each time I hit the button.

I have been watching my account. Haven't had any additional charges so far. Also they said in another post that they would sort through the multiple submits later.
GGG is working right now to solve the issue. I'd suggest to those who haven't purchased yet to hold off until GGG sorts it out. If you do get the 405 error then do not try to purchase a pack again.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info