Asking For Beta Key Properly

Hey, thanks for viewing my thread.

Anyways, I just thought about taking some time to ask for a Beta Key and actually use grammar to see if I can get lucky.

If you've received your extra key, I would absolutely love it if you can provide me with a key. I know I don't deserve it over anyone else, so I won't state a reason why you should give it to me over other people. If you want to give your key to someone that used to play MMOs all the time and is getting bored of them so he wants to try another MMO, you should give it to me. I would appreciate it and be extremely grateful.
"
Insulation wrote:
Hey, thanks for viewing my thread.

Anyways, I just thought about taking some time to ask for a Beta Key and actually use grammar to see if I can get lucky.

If you've received your extra key, I would absolutely love it if you can provide me with a key. I know I don't deserve it over anyone else, so I won't state a reason why you should give it to me over other people. If you want to give your key to someone that used to play MMOs all the time and is getting bored of them so he wants to try another MMO, you should give it to me. I would appreciate it and be extremely grateful.

wut he sed.
cool story bro
I agree. For something like this, proper responses are best. I would also like a key.
lol proper responses...they tend to happen when there isn't ten bazillion other people that are identically in the same predicament.
"
LazyAmerican wrote:
lol proper responses...they tend to happen when there isn't ten bazillion other people that are identically in the same predicament.

Well, as said, I don't think I deserve it over anyone else. I was just trying to properly ask for one instead of typing "gimme beta key pls".
I agree with Insulation.
*fart*
Most guilty pleasure? I like to feed the trolls! OM NOM NOM
I too can't wait for a key so I can start fighting 'em monsters. If you could give me one via I will be very grateful :)
MightyZealot the Wand Witch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeal·ot/ˈzelət/
Noun:

A person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
GIVE ME BETA KEY PLEASE!!!!
(It would be too ironic if I got one and you don't)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info