[3.8] SRS Necromancer (2019 Edition) Build - 5M DPS on a 1EX budget! Uber Elder DEATHLESS in 3 days!



NOOOO
"


Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately currently in my build I allocated it, but not getting any benefit from it (no dps boost). Currently I have enabled auras (anger, wrath, hatred), with their corresponding elemental damage, but no use. Is there anything I am missing? Where could I get the benefit of Elemental Equilibrium?

You need to hit enemies with a non-fire damage to proc EE. Yourself.


Wait. Can you explain this a little bit better?

I've actually never used EE before and it confuses me since we're applying all 3 elemental damage to enemies, correct? Fire comes from anger, lightning comes from wrath, cold comes from hatred...

So when you say ... You need to hit enemies with a non-fire damage to proc EE. Yourself... what do you exactly mean?

Thanks!
Last edited by shimmishim on Sep 12, 2019, 9:48:08 AM
"
shimmishim wrote:
"


Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately currently in my build I allocated it, but not getting any benefit from it (no dps boost). Currently I have enabled auras (anger, wrath, hatred), with their corresponding elemental damage, but no use. Is there anything I am missing? Where could I get the benefit of Elemental Equilibrium?

You need to hit enemies with a non-fire damage to proc EE. Yourself.


Wait. Can you explain this a little bit better?

I've actually never used EE before and it confuses me since we're applying all 3 elemental damage to enemies, correct? Fire comes from anger, lightning comes from wrath, cold comes from hatred...

So when you say ... You need to hit enemies with a non-fire damage to proc EE. Yourself... what do you exactly mean?

Thanks!


With armour we are using, this auras dont affect you, and also your minions cant proc something like EE. You need to do this yourself. Thats why you use arc or any other skill (i prefer stormbrand) this skills do Lightning damage, so monster you hit get +25% lightning resistance but -50% to fire and cold, which boosts dmg your SRS does to that mobs by alot.
Last edited by wakama on Sep 12, 2019, 9:57:05 AM
"



With armour we are using, this auras dont affect you, and also your minions cant proc something like EE. You need to do this yourself. Thats why you use arc or any other skill (i prefer stormbrand) this skills do Lightning damage, so monster you hit get +25% lightning resistance but -50% to fire and cold, which boosts dmg your SRS does to that mobs by alot.


Ahh. I understand now. So Arc to proc. Got it. So... is wrath just to boost arc then? Seems like wrath wouldn't necessarily be needed?

Also, best blight oil enchantment to use?

Thanks!
"
shimmishim wrote:
"



With armour we are using, this auras dont affect you, and also your minions cant proc something like EE. You need to do this yourself. Thats why you use arc or any other skill (i prefer stormbrand) this skills do Lightning damage, so monster you hit get +25% lightning resistance but -50% to fire and cold, which boosts dmg your SRS does to that mobs by alot.


Ahh. I understand now. So Arc to proc. Got it. So... is wrath just to boost arc then? Seems like wrath wouldn't necessarily be needed?

Also, best blight oil enchantment to use?

Thanks!

Wrath is to give SRS more added damage
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Which would be a better amulet enchant? Blood Siphon for life? or Gravepact for dps?

Blood Siphon
10% increased maximum Life
+20 to Strength
+5 Life gained on Kill

Gravepact
Minions deal 15% increased Damage
30% increased Minion Accuracy Rating
Minions have 8% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage
"
"
_PapaLegba_ wrote:
Wouldn't it make sense to anoint Ravenous Horde on Amulet and save some useless pathing nodes? You lose out on 18% dam/ms but save 6 points.

It is the best option for annointment! However if the league will not go core, annointment will not be available anymore, so i will not be mentioning it in the build guide.


How could we use thoses 6 points to make the build safer ?
Take Devotion under Faith and steel ? And thoses 2 remaining life & chaos res nodes beside Purity of Flesh ?

I'm having really hard time to survive against projectiles in red maps 100+ quantity, even with Lunaris Pantheon.

Maybe it's a lack of skill xD
"
bitsymphony wrote:
Which would be a better amulet enchant? Blood Siphon for life? or Gravepact for dps?

Blood Siphon
10% increased maximum Life
+20 to Strength
+5 Life gained on Kill

Gravepact
Minions deal 15% increased Damage
30% increased Minion Accuracy Rating
Minions have 8% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage


As for the Amulet i really recommend "Champion Of The Cause" we run alot of auras, so we can boost them even more with it. That passive gives:

12% increased area of effect of aura skills (oh my gawd i can be even further away from danger)

4% reduced mana reserved (great stuff if someon is still struggling with mana)

6% Increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills (More damage)

So as you can see, this passive gives a bit of everything. (Mana, dmg and def)
"
wakama wrote:
"
bitsymphony wrote:
Which would be a better amulet enchant? Blood Siphon for life? or Gravepact for dps?

Blood Siphon
10% increased maximum Life
+20 to Strength
+5 Life gained on Kill

Gravepact
Minions deal 15% increased Damage
30% increased Minion Accuracy Rating
Minions have 8% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage


As for the Amulet i really recommend "Champion Of The Cause" we run alot of auras, so we can boost them even more with it. That passive gives:

12% increased area of effect of aura skills (oh my gawd i can be even further away from danger)

4% reduced mana reserved (great stuff if someon is still struggling with mana)

6% Increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills (More damage)

So as you can see, this passive gives a bit of everything. (Mana, dmg and def)


ok awesome. I actually just grabbed ravenous horde because it frees up a lot of passives. wonder which of these two is better


Also wondering.. Has anyone tried the Minion Instability keystone with this build?? It's only 2 points away..
Last edited by bitsymphony on Sep 12, 2019, 3:38:24 PM
"
bitsymphony wrote:

ok awesome. I actually just grabbed ravenous horde because it frees up a lot of passives. wonder which of these two is better


Also wondering.. Has anyone tried the Minion Instability keystone with this build?? It's only 2 points away..


Minion Instability keystone is something i think wont go well with this build, since we use auras and other things to boost our SRS dmg, there is no point in taking it. Explosion wont do much dmg cuz we are not focusing on minion health.
Last edited by wakama on Sep 12, 2019, 3:51:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info