a bit frustrated by Enduring Cry

I can cast enduring cry with mobs WAY far away and reset my charge timer (even when they are down a few flights of stairs). But if one tree or a piece of tin (dock farmers you know what I mean) gets in the way, well guess what your skill goes on cool down and will probably time out. Leaving you f....ed

I can curse groups of baddies that I can't see on my screen, but ffs if one piece of skeleton is slightly behind something (we'll assume a bit of lag) you're sol if you want to refresh your endurance charges.

Sorry if this has been vented b4, I'm new.

p.s. love the game:)
Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
Last edited by Tychoblu on Mar 14, 2013, 6:24:12 AM
The generation of enurance charges in his current form sucks, big time. I hope they will change it in the future, because in comparison to frenzy or power, endurance charges are a real pain in the ass. Unfortuneately I haven't read any comments from ggg if they are satisfied with the current mechanic or not, maybe one of you knows something. Or with luck this topic comes up in the Q&A which should come out in the near future. We'll see.

yeah i run two enduring cry gems to keep at full charges. the extra slot being used kinda sucks but having x2 the speed in filling up is really awesome
you only need to enduring cry one then you can keep it up with warlords mark just get a quality version because it gives a huge boost to the chance of gaining a charge. Link them both to faster casting and it is really quite pain free and leaves you 95% of the time to smash mobs.
"
Apolyon34 wrote:
you only need to enduring cry one then you can keep it up with warlords mark just get a quality version because it gives a huge boost to the chance of gaining a charge. Link them both to faster casting and it is really quite pain free and leaves you 95% of the time to smash mobs.

Ya I was running with warlords mark, which works quite well. But then I fell in love with Vulnerability.
Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
Warlord's Mark ist not the solution. Other curses are just way stronger/better suited.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info