[3.7] Flicker poison pathfinder | 2M+ shaper dps

Hello everyone! I want to share my flicker strike poison build and i'll be posting in this thread info and videos as soon as I have them ready.

Basic concept
Spoiler

+

+

This means you can spam flicker strike with malevolence and apply ~8-9 poisons per second, which can be quite painful.

Pathfinder also has poison proliferation, meaning that I don't have to link melee splash to flicker strike, because I don't need to.

Gear
Spoiler

Videos

POB pastebin
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/rXAj74SF
Last edited by re1del on Jun 26, 2019, 4:30:10 AM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2019, 3:47:48 PM
I think I'd like to try this out! Couple quick questions--How do you deal with the reflected poison damage, and what are your thoughts on 1h/shield?
"
rvan205 wrote:
I think I'd like to try this out! Couple quick questions--How do you deal with the reflected poison damage, and what are your thoughts on 1h/shield?

It's simple you need the upgraded version of soul of shakari for poison immunity. You can get a Watcher's with "Unaffected by poison while Malevolence" but you end up with 40 to 270 stacks of poison and the gameplay becomes laggy because you explode the server.

I have killed Shaper (deathless) and Uber Elder (many deaths) and I'll upload videos soon!
Edited: I don't know how to read.
Last edited by rvan205 on Jul 12, 2019, 11:08:17 PM
Currently running this build lvl76 with 2 wasp nests and its doing t1-t8 maps pretty well. The only issue is this build is mana hungry, without cinderswallow I very often run out of mana. This could be fixed with a Curse on hit+Herald of Ice+poachers mark or assassins mark for a cheap alternative but I'm simply running clarity alongside malevolence and waiting for a second.

Overall this build is fun enough for me to want to keep playing it to level 90+ and see where it goes.

Last edited by ComradeSovietPavel on Aug 25, 2019, 3:48:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info