Microtransactions open later today or tomorrow! (April 4th/5th)

Just shut up and take my money already GGG!
Thank you, I downloaded the patch and i couldnt read it all in time lol... Kiwi pets huh?
IGN: KwayZeeWitch
"
KwayZee wrote:
Kiwi pets huh?

Yep. They're pretty sweet. I would give you guys a picture but I'm not allowed. Sorry.

Kiwi like the bird, not the fruit.
Forum Sheriff
Tpapp, you wouldnt happen to know the amounts for donation for other stuff would you?

Cuz I would probably donate a decent amount IF my regular account on launch, could get the Portal skill gem lol.

You might want to tell them to seriously think about doing this. I am sure a ton of people that played the beta would donate to get that skill on release.
Last edited by KwayZee on Apr 4, 2012, 6:30:15 PM
Patched my game, but when I try to go to the online Micro transaction browser I only get this: http://www.pathofexile.com/shop

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
Yeah they said it would not be available yet. According to twitter your looking at another 30-45 minutes.
You can't download the game without being in the Beta group.

You can't patch the game without downloading it

You can't donate to get into the beta group without patching it.

so only people already in beta can donate to get into beta

do i understand this correctly?

hehe
There should be something on the website that will allow you too.
"
KwayZee wrote:
Tpapp, you wouldnt happen to know the amounts for donation for other stuff would you?

I do but I'll let Chris give all the details in the official announcement. The Town Portal skill gem will not be purchasable but maybe sometime in the future.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
KwayZee wrote:

I do but I'll let Chris give all the details in the official announcement. The Town Portal skill gem will not be purchasable but maybe sometime in the future.

Yeah thats what I mean. I am sure a bunch of people would pay money for that so. They could make a decent amount off of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info