Microtransactions open later today or tomorrow! (April 4th/5th)

bring it on i need one bad
I need a key, I'm having withdrawals, bad ones.
I want it!!!!!!!! Hurry please! lol
IGN: KwayZeeWitch
Any updates fellas?
Edit: Update!

"
An update: Tests are going well so far. We'll let you know how we progress (it's still at least 45 mins away, I think)
Last edited by Aklyon on Apr 4, 2012, 6:14:58 PM
Very soon. GGG is working on implementing the final system as I write this.

I think you guys will be really excited to see all the different rewards available. This goes way way beyond just getting a few beta keys. I know I'm definitely excited for some of the things that GGG will be offering.
Forum Sheriff
Path Of Exile ‏ @pathofexile Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
An update: Tests are going well so far. We'll let you know how we progress (it's still at least 45 mins away, I think)
Hey Tpapp, where are those patch notes at though? That he was talking about..
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Very soon. GGG is working on implementing the final system as I write this.

I think you guys will be really excited to see all the different rewards available. This goes way way beyond just getting a few beta keys. I know I'm definitely excited for some of the things that GGG will be offering.

you're teasing me

i feel like i'm at strip joint and the chicks are milking me for every dollar i've got.

You can already patch the game just so you know.
The 0.9.8c patch notes are in the Beta Status forum as always. I copied them here for convenience.

"
Chris wrote:
Note: The online shop will not be initially enabled with this patch. Once this patch is deployed, we will test the online shop for a few hours and then enable it for the public. Until then, clicking the button in the Microtransaction Stash will not work.

Version 0.9.8c
  • Added five types of purchasable exclusive Kiwi Pets.
  • Added a Microtransaction Stash (the dollar sign near the mana orb) which you can use to enable/disable your pets.
  • Fixed a bug with chest spawns in the Ancient Pyramid.
  • Enabled chests in the Dread Thicket.
  • Fixed Anger, Wrath and Hatred to count as Fire, Lightning and Cold gems respectively.
  • Fixed the display of "Chance to cause status ailments" on the character screen.
  • Fixed a client crash that can occur if you change areas while typing.
  • Improved the Quest Screen Map hovers to add icons for waypoints and towns.
  • Towns are now clearly marked on the Quest Screen Map.
  • Long names now display nicely in the character panel.
  • Popups for skills which have no stats now don't display an empty stats information frame.
  • Fixed a bug where you'd get on-kill effects for replacing your minions.
  • Acrobatics no longer removes the physical damage reduction granted by Endurance Charges.
  • Fixed some display bugs with the social notifications.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info