Microtransactions open later today or tomorrow! (April 4th/5th)

3-5 more hours is my guess. Its only 8am in NZ
i5 processor. 2.8ghz
8 gigs of ram
Ati 7850
Windows 7
Keep in mind they were also up late working :)
Yes but Im sure they're waking up with a huge smile on their face knowing that they'll be getting a lot of $$ today!
i5 processor. 2.8ghz
8 gigs of ram
Ati 7850
Windows 7
It's not like our donations go in their pocket. This money will go to development and other costs and then to wages. I'm sure they are proud that they are making money for their hard work, and they very much deserve it, but it is after all what they do :)
Perhaps we are about to see the obsolescence of the Beta Invite board.

I'll be donating (and teh missus, too), even though we're already in Beta. GGG deserves the support! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Twitter has updated!
"
@Hadespower probably 2-4 hours but may be delayed if there are problems (hopefully not)
2-4 hours! That could be any time!
Will we be able to get more then 1 key? I want to introduce the game to some of my friends, and why not help out GGG in the process.
Last edited by kkor on Apr 4, 2012, 4:38:31 PM
I'm sure if you throw enough money at it, all your problems would go away. Why wouldn't you be able to buy more than 1 key?

Step 1) Make your friend an account
Step 2) Buy that account beta access.
Step 3) ask good questions.
Last edited by phirth on Apr 4, 2012, 4:41:23 PM
who is funding them at the moment to develop the game btw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info