3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Hello :P

I tried your build and I really enjoy it. It's fun as hell and pretty decent. I need still to level up and boost my health (lvl 76). Overall it's super fun and I just wanted to thank you for the effort.
Last edited by guydarkmuse on Oct 23, 2019, 7:27:28 AM
"
guydarkmuse wrote:
Hello :P

I tried your build and I really enjoy it. It's fun as hell and pretty decent. I need still to level up and boost my health (lvl 76). Overall it's super fun and I just wanted to thank you for the effort.

Ty for the nice words! Have fun! :)
Thanks for the build! First time using Oni and it's been great so far.

One question, would it have more DPS to use Impale instead of Rage, and alter the passive tree to get Swift/Forceful Skewering plus Watcher's with +1 Impale stage? It's hard to calculate Impale dps on PoB for me... Let me know what you think. Thanks!
will this build be updated for 3.9 or does it not need any changes?
"
Calvinvng wrote:
will this build be updated for 3.9 or does it not need any changes?

Everything is the same except Assassin's mark shaper ring. You can get it in 3.9 but i believe it will be expensive. Without it damage will drop around 10-12%. Ill update it in a few days. Didn't have the time...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 13, 2019, 4:31:13 AM
-deleted-
Last edited by LegionFirex on Dec 18, 2019, 4:20:34 PM
Hey, is this build viable in metamorph league?

* Sorry I did not read the posts before, an update would be nice when you have time. I played your build in blight, it was great!
Last edited by Kalithas on Dec 20, 2019, 6:11:53 AM
Hey, i started with this Build the League, it is good to start and works pretty fine^^
Hey man, I'm struggling with dps. It's nowhere even close to 3kk shaper dps, it's 1.4kk right now with no unrealistic configuration (no onslaught, no charges, no berserk). Any advice?
There is my gear:
"

Sure I don't have quality on gems , but it's not much difference. Having hard times with new endgame bosses.
"
undelorth wrote:
Hey man, I'm struggling with dps. It's nowhere even close to 3kk shaper dps, it's 1.4kk right now with no unrealistic configuration (no onslaught, no charges, no berserk). Any advice?
There is my gear:
"

Sure I don't have quality on gems , but it's not much difference. Having hard times with new endgame bosses.

Yeah i feel you.
You are fightning Morphs with cold start (no rage) and it sucks.

Here's what you are going to do:

1. Remove Rage & Berserk gems
2. Instead of Rage add Damage on Full Life support
3. with CWDT setup link Wave of Conviction, lvl 1 is fine

4. if you can, try to get accuracy close to 100%, will bring nice damage
5. add Vaal Grace gem for defense vs Morphs
After first 3 steps it will feel a lot better!

PS, you are missing some passive point. Check your quests...

PPS BUILD WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 21, 2019, 8:35:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info