[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Hello. I'm about to try out this build as starter. Any thoughts, opinions or something like that? Would be really helpful.
"
Hello. I'm about to try out this build as starter. Any thoughts, opinions or something like that? Would be really helpful.

PoB Has multiple drop downs, gear setups, and progression. It is a FANTASTIC league starter. What most people get hung up on is the skill itself. I will say this: Give. It. Time. Learn the ability, adapt to your playstyle and you will NOT regret it. (Pick up Caustic Arrow and use it or Toxic Rain/Rain of Arrows at 12 until you get Scourge Arrow at 28. The tree remains the same and you can easily reach 28 comfortably. As you progress through the tree and pick up attack speed nodes while getting some on your gear naturally, the skill becomes much more fluid. Best of luck!)

thedeathbeam has done an absolutely AMAZING job with this guide and here we are 1.5 years into the thread and page nearly 400 and s/he is still responding and updating it. Thank you for what you do thedeathbeam.
Last edited by Karvasius_9665 on Jan 5, 2021, 10:42:11 AM
"
"

thedeathbeam has done an absolutely AMAZING job with this guide and here we are 1.5 years into the thread and page nearly 400 and s/he is still responding and updating it. Thank you for what you do thedeathbeam.

Thank you and thank you again for sharing your knowledge of thedeathbeam. However, I have a few doubts. I wanted to have a look at my friends who did 100 lvl, although they made some changes, it failed. It's true that I don't look at map mods and I enjoy making Uber Aziri, but the character is so delicate that:
- making a level above 95 is frustrating.
-sirus above AW 7, is frustrating.
-with double mods on hardware, there is a problem, life, res, budget.
These issues make me unsatisfied with this build.
Hi, I wanted to test this build, is it still workable in 3.13 or dead with the change in pathfinder.
its probably buffed with the changes on pf
"
boladao500 wrote:
the only good change is Master Surgeon but for Master Toxicist and Nature's Reprisal its big nerf.
"
sougoo wrote:
"
boladao500 wrote:
the only good change is Master Surgeon but for Master Toxicist and Nature's Reprisal its big nerf.

Its very small nerf, we lost probs under 10% of damage (i assume somewhere between 5 and 8%). But yea overall, the build is basically the same, Alberon's version was nerfed (but it will still be super strong), Divine Flesh version was nerfed (plague bearer alt qual removed, so not sure how good will Divine Flesh be).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Build updated for PoE 3.13

- Divergent Plague Bearer was nerfed, no longer gives chaos damage reduction for Divine Flesh, this is notable survivability nerf
- Replica Alberon's Warpath was nerfed and lost around 38% damage (this is fine, Replica Alberon's was way overtuned so this version of the build still remains strong)
- Overall we lost 9% damage from Pathfinder nerfs (but we can get this back easily with Harvest crafting + ne Divergent Plague Bearer giving chaos multiplier)

Overall, Divine Flesh got the biggest hit, but it should still be usable. Strength stacking version is still very strong, Chainbreaker version too. So the build should be performing same if not better in next league (because of harvest crafting coming back).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Build updated for PoE 3.13

- Divergent Plague Bearer was nerfed, no longer gives chaos damage reduction for Divine Flesh, this is notable survivability nerf
- Replica Alberon's Warpath was nerfed and lost around 38% damage (this is fine, Replica Alberon's was way overtuned so this version of the build still remains strong)
- Overall we lost 9% damage from Pathfinder nerfs (but we can get this back easily with Harvest crafting + ne Divergent Plague Bearer giving chaos multiplier)

Overall, Divine Flesh got the biggest hit, but it should still be usable. Strength stacking version is still very strong, Chainbreaker version too. So the build should be performing same if not better in next league (because of harvest crafting coming back).
Thanks for the update! i was really looking for it to try warpath build!
much love.
Looking for a Mentor I just started to play this game 2 days ago, looking for active players who are playing around singapore server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info