[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Neon-Mark just said on Baeclast that proliferation won't work on delirium mobs as they have no corpses. how much does that kill this build?
Last edited by Deskroid on Mar 8, 2020, 7:07:35 AM
"
Deskroid wrote:
Neon-Mark just said on Baeclast that proliferation won't work on delirium mobs as they have no corpses. how much does that kill this build?

Well apparently the normal mobs that are just affected by delirium will still have corpses, just the mobs spawned by delirium wont. So we will see how high percentage will the delirium mobs be. If there will be normal mobs around them, it should not affect the build at all, but if not that will hurt clear a bit.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Deskroid wrote:

Well apparently the normal mobs that are just affected by delirium will still have corpses, just the mobs spawned by delirium wont. So we will see how high percentage will the delirium mobs be. If there will be normal mobs around them, it should not affect the build at all, but if not that will hurt clear a bit.

Cheers for the fast reply man, really going to have to see those patch notes, really wasn't clear on it.
Also will need to see how bad HoAg nerfs are
"
Deskroid wrote:
Also will need to see how bad HoAg nerfs are

HoAG damage is basically 0 in this build, we just use it as damage aura and I doubt they will touch the poison damage part of HoAG, so if they nerf hoag, it will not affect this build at all.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Deskroid wrote:

Seems irrelevant to this build though? Nature's Reprisal procs on kill ("When you kill a Poisoned Enemy during any Flask Effect, nearby Enemies are Poisoned"), so no corpse is needed.
Last edited by joshagarrado on Mar 8, 2020, 9:47:23 AM
"
joshagarrado wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Deskroid wrote:

Seems irrelevant to this build though? Nature's Reprisal procs on kill ("When you kill a Poisoned Enemy during any Flask Effect, nearby Enemies are Poisoned"), so no corpse is needed.

Yeah after I re-read the Baeclast summary, it looks like it will affect only ignite builds.
My builds:
My site:
So will this be viable as a league starter too? Played LL BL Mines and then changed to Arc Mines for farming legion monoliths while still being good enough to kill AL8 Sirus deathless in 3.9 and was very successful/enjoyable except for odd one shots from Legion rares and porcupines and other on-death effects were the bane of my existence. Plus, BL/Arc Mines levelling was the easiest league start and transition to maps I've had with literally no currency needed at all.

I'm guessing the poison prolif will solve my on-death problems, although not sure if it will work with Delerium mobs who will also have a BS on-death spikes effect.

Also, how expensive will it be crafting the endgame bow? As a unique alternative Darkscorn comes to mind, but that was very expensive in the first month of Metamoprh, will it be the same for 3.10? Plus I'm still not sold on Evasion/Dodge/Acro for defence, and that 9 times out of 10 nothing touches you until something does eventually touch you and will probably absolutely hork on you when it does.
Hey! I just leveled a char before league end to try and test this build, and so far I feel like it has really good clear speed on maps. Bosses - not so much, but it might just be me that needs to understand the working of char + I'm only lvl 72.

I also feel like this build is hard to get tanky. But if you feel okay with dying abit, but gaining absoulte insane movespeed and clear speed. it seems okay.

I was wondering something about the gem set-up.
I'm really bad at self-casting curses so I changed skitterbots with blasphemy support in my despair setup. How much dmg. the increase does skitterbots actually provide? Is it okay to skip it, to gain this QOL-upgrade until one can afford "curse on hit" gloves?
"
WhoMans wrote:
So will this be viable as a league starter too? Played LL BL Mines and then changed to Arc Mines for farming legion monoliths while still being good enough to kill AL8 Sirus deathless in 3.9 and was very successful/enjoyable except for odd one shots from Legion rares and porcupines and other on-death effects were the bane of my existence. Plus, BL/Arc Mines levelling was the easiest league start and transition to maps I've had with literally no currency needed at all.

I'm guessing the poison prolif will solve my on-death problems, although not sure if it will work with Delerium mobs who will also have a BS on-death spikes effect.

Also, how expensive will it be crafting the endgame bow? As a unique alternative Darkscorn comes to mind, but that was very expensive in the first month of Metamoprh, will it be the same for 3.10? Plus I'm still not sold on Evasion/Dodge/Acro for defence, and that 9 times out of 10 nothing touches you until something does eventually touch you and will probably absolutely hork on you when it does.

Yeah it should be pretty good as starter, mostly because of clear speed orientation of this league, and PF prolif is amazing for that.

For on-death effects, poison prolif do not destroys corpses so porcupines can still be an issue (even though on this build I did not really had issues with them as I just dodge majority of the spikes and rest wont kill me).

For crafting the bow, depends on fossil prices, but it usually takes around 3 or 4 fossil sets to craft good bow as the crafting method is very consistent (as we block majority of stuff we do not want, and rest of the mods have very high chance to roll).

For eva/dodge as defense, as long as you have EHP to back it up, its very strong. And this build has enough after gearing.

"
LesserForms wrote:
Hey! I just leveled a char before league end to try and test this build, and so far I feel like it has really good clear speed on maps. Bosses - not so much, but it might just be me that needs to understand the working of char + I'm only lvl 72.

I also feel like this build is hard to get tanky. But if you feel okay with dying abit, but gaining absoulte insane movespeed and clear speed. it seems okay.

I was wondering something about the gem set-up.
I'm really bad at self-casting curses so I changed skitterbots with blasphemy support in my despair setup. How much dmg. the increase does skitterbots actually provide? Is it okay to skip it, to gain this QOL-upgrade until one can afford "curse on hit" gloves?

Hey. Yeah the build gets really a lot from levels, so at 72 it will not feel as good for bosses.

For tankyness, the biggest issue this build has is sustain but after you solve that its really smooth. For early sustain, stuff like Soul Raker annoint is amazing, same with hunter chest with regen, atziri promise etc.

If you do not like self-casting curse, just run Witchfire Brew. Dropping skitters is too big damage loss imo (and also, as starter, if you decide to go Lioneye, you can drop Precision and run Malevolence instead, temporarily before upgrading bow).
My builds:
My site:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info