PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

In search of sweep or leap slam guide (up to date)

I have limited exp with melee classes, and given the huge letdown with cyclone I wanted to know what a sweep or leap slam build would look like. I've searched and googled but have yet to find an up to date guide of any sorts for sweep/ls as main aoe. If anyone can help me out by linking a guide or posting any important info regaurding the build or skills I would appreciate it.

Thanks
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Mar 13, 2013, 11:18:24 PM
take a ground slam build
use sweep gem

not kidding :p

actually you would need to put less into dps and more into hp and defenses because you're in the middle of monsters dysyncing and getting hit by multiple enemies

unwavering stance is mandatory
IGN: FireFlameSputter (Hardcore) Defunctive (Default)
Last edited by sputter on Mar 13, 2013, 9:22:12 PM
Wouldnt I need some increased aoe nodes tho? Also, all the GS guides im seeing are bugged since patch. Not showing proper build,ect
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info