[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

Hey can you give me some pointers? I'm not quite to this point yet, but I'm mid70s and have most of the gear (really just need gloves 4 jewels, and ~10 levels to be at this point).

PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/3BbgG8Sq

So that link is basically my current character + short term goals. the 5700 ES is probably my main concern. Current character is about 4500 + no Molten shell yet. 5700 + Molten shell is definitely a nice boon, but I still can get insta-gibbed occasionally (which feels terrible)

I think my setup is fairly solid overall, but would like some critique from someone who actually knows the playstyle. I adapted this guardian variant from your guide since you said its more budget friendly than the necro you're planning, and this isn't my main toon, so I didn't want to spend tons on the character (it's already been a few ex, mostly thanks to skyforth+gloves).

I appreciate your time, and hope finals went well!
"
mebell333 wrote:
Hey can you give me some pointers? I'm not quite to this point yet, but I'm mid70s and have most of the gear (really just need gloves 4 jewels, and ~10 levels to be at this point).

PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/3BbgG8Sq

So that link is basically my current character + short term goals. the 5700 ES is probably my main concern. Current character is about 4500 + no Molten shell yet. 5700 + Molten shell is definitely a nice boon, but I still can get insta-gibbed occasionally (which feels terrible)

I think my setup is fairly solid overall, but would like some critique from someone who actually knows the playstyle. I adapted this guardian variant from your guide since you said its more budget friendly than the necro you're planning, and this isn't my main toon, so I didn't want to spend tons on the character (it's already been a few ex, mostly thanks to skyforth+gloves).

I appreciate your time, and hope finals went well!

Switch classes entirely. Templar does ALL of the heavy lifting nowadays (followed by pure necros, then anything else > Scion.) A much better guide can be found here.

You need 9 jewels with ACTUAL Stats (counting one in your Stygian Vise) to be an efficient aurabot.
"
Switch classes entirely. Templar does ALL of the heavy lifting nowadays (followed by pure necros, then anything else > Scion.) A much better guide can be found here.

You need 9 jewels with ACTUAL Stats (counting one in your Stygian Vise) to be an efficient aurabot.

You don't seem to have looked at my link. I am a Guardian.

Also, you linked my PoB in your hyperlink so I can't view the build you're referring to :(
Last edited by mebell333 on Dec 23, 2019, 9:21:45 PM
I don't need 6 links in my chest, don't I? I can just do 6 sockets and fit it with offensive auras, am I right?
Last edited by Hashtag_mh on Dec 28, 2019, 9:42:03 AM
Huge potential this league with new influences and catalysts.

The ability to have 12% reduced reservation on an amulet is a game changer.

Also, top end timeless jewels are 1/4 their usual price due to legion being a map modifier.

Absolutely the right league to min max an aurabot if you have the ex to do so.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
Huge potential this league with new influences and catalysts.

The ability to have 12% reduced reservation on an amulet is a game changer.

Also, top end timeless jewels are 1/4 their usual price due to legion being a map modifier.

Absolutely the right league to min max an aurabot if you have the ex to do so.

How do you craft the 12% amulet / how much does it cost?

Also have one, tried crafting one and it was extremely expensive. Roll a Shaper ammy and hit mana reserved, craft suffixes cannot be changed, slam a redeemer exlated orb on it and hope it hits T1 Redeemer Mana reserved. (Hit T2 quite a bit). This has been patched though. Only way to do it now is to alteration spam and hope you hit it on the Augment or Regal (Spent 4 ex in Alt and never saw them both). Luck varies, but it's quite difficult.
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
whats the best anoint?
"
Arenyr wrote:

Also have one, tried crafting one and it was extremely expensive. Roll a Shaper ammy and hit mana reserved, craft suffixes cannot be changed, slam a redeemer exlated orb on it and hope it hits T1 Redeemer Mana reserved. (Hit T2 quite a bit). This has been patched though. Only way to do it now is to alteration spam and hope you hit it on the Augment or Regal (Spent 4 ex in Alt and never saw them both). Luck varies, but it's quite difficult.
high lvl shaped neck woke fuse to high lvl redeemer neck, spam 1s lucent.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 9, 2020, 6:44:20 PM
Looking forward the updated guide

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info