[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

"
fishii_22 wrote:
@_Nuk - is it possible to make Guarding guide for aura support? Everyone says it is the best aura support. At your point of view and experience what do you say?

I really like your guide but am afraid to invest since the scion was nerfed. Also I don't have friends to play with as support :3

Id say for offensiveness (so soft core mainly) Necro is the best right now because of the insane amount of attack/cast speed (up to over 125% with a timeless jewel), it can provide along side having some Aura effectiveness in its ascendancy, as well as great self defensive tools and good damage multipliers (as well as shock/chill on demand).

Guard is great all rounder and requires less investment to be tanky as well as giving good amounts of ES to your carry, but you do lose the massive attack and cast speed that necro provides

Scion is just sadly meh at the moment compared to the other 2 sadly.

There's a good change i might make a Necro guide next league after my finals. I most likely won't be doing a guardian since I am not interested in defensive/budget friendly options, I much preffer minmaxing and DPS. (expect aura bot to be more expensive next league with shaper/elder items being uncommon)
"
_Nuk wrote:
"
fishii_22 wrote:
@_Nuk - is it possible to make Guarding guide for aura support? Everyone says it is the best aura support. At your point of view and experience what do you say?

I really like your guide but am afraid to invest since the scion was nerfed. Also I don't have friends to play with as support :3

Id say for offensiveness (so soft core mainly) Necro is the best right now because of the insane amount of attack/cast speed (up to over 125% with a timeless jewel), it can provide along side having some Aura effectiveness in its ascendancy, as well as great self defensive tools and good damage multipliers (as well as shock/chill on demand).

Guard is great all rounder and requires less investment to be tanky as well as giving good amounts of ES to your carry, but you do lose the massive attack and cast speed that necro provides

Scion is just sadly meh at the moment compared to the other 2 sadly.

There's a good change i might make a Necro guide next league after my finals. I most likely won't be doing a guardian since I am not interested in defensive/budget friendly options, I much preffer minmaxing and DPS. (expect aura bot to be more expensive next league with shaper/elder items being uncommon)

Good luck at finals! How viable is your build for standard (I don't have any time to play seasonal and certainly not the skill to farm fast). Can I simply sway the class and start from Guardian point and give up some talent point?
i might have missed an answer but i wanted to ask why you'd rather corrupt random gems as a "cheap" option when you could be using a bunch of conqueror's efficiency instead, afaik that jewel always pretty cheap

edit: i found my answer staring at me in the face, didn't realize you couldn't stack conqueror's efficiency
Last edited by Masaaki14 on Dec 5, 2019, 2:23:47 PM
So i read the Patch notes. As far as i understood, there is no change that influences this build or the witch variant in a major way or did i miss something?

So i guess, i will give it a try with the witch variant next league!

Thanks again for this guide and build(s) :D
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:
So i read the Patch notes. As far as i understood, there is no change that influences this build or the witch variant in a major way or did i miss something?

Necromancer:
Commander of Darkness now grants the increased Attack and Cast Speed aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

Guardian:
Unwavering Faith now grants the Physical Damage Reduction and Life Regeneration aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

Source:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2687400
Last edited by DillDill on Dec 11, 2019, 2:23:42 PM
"
DillDill wrote:
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:

Necromancer:
Commander of Darkness now grants the increased Attack and Cast Speed aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

Guardian:
Unwavering Faith now grants the Physical Damage Reduction and Life Regeneration aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

Source:

Yes i saw that but it has no influence on this build, right? It is just one aura now instead of many, but still 3% per Aura. I did not see Mantra of Flames or anything similar in this build and we dont need damage for ourselves.
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
Last edited by FipsDieGrille on Dec 11, 2019, 4:20:07 PM
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:
"
DillDill wrote:
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:

Necromancer:

Guardian:

Source:

Yes i saw that but it has no influence on this build, right? It is just one aura now instead of many, but still 3% per Aura. I did not see Mantra of Flames or anything similar in this build and we dont need damage for ourselves.

Ahh yes. I must have read it wrong. I don’t see any changes then.
I really like the CI version. I hate to have flask up all the time. I hope this build still works for next league!
I will be trying the guardian.
Is this build dead now?
"
Dangiroidas wrote:
Is this build dead now?

Build not dead, in general it got buffed (thanks to quality on amulets)
and ease of getting 5% only needing ilvl 75 redeemers amulet vs i80 shapers

nothing else has changed much. Will def have to test/work shit out with some stuff as far as min maxing is concerned but that will have to wait.

Build was nerfed, obsoleted by necro, and crushed by Guardians.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info