[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

will you look at my gear and build at the moment and see what I am missing or can replace, please ?
Hi hereticsslayer78:
You need to change your flasks for more defence, why aren't you going CI ?. You can swap vaal molten shell for an empower, the helmet is ok but u can get one with more ES, for more ES u can get the points of ES inside might of the meek radius, also lvl 21 clarity and precision is a waste of mana.
(English isn't my native language im sorry if u don't understand something)
so then what level since you said its a waste lol gotta back it up ?
Clarity lvl 1, then turn on all the auras and lvl up precision untill it fits the remaining Mana
Figured out
Last edited by luciodifran on Aug 17, 2019, 8:07:39 PM
Hey there !

Next league i'm planning to level the aurabot from league start with a mate (Prob will be a ranger if there are no huge nerfs to ranged), what would be the best leveling strat and setup for maximum efficiency ?

I'd like to go for smite / wrath / anger(or haste) at first (Flat damage seems better at lower levels than hatred) to maximize leveling speed, but i'm not sure if that would be good enough at early levels vs going for brands and respeccing later.
@OP _NUK can you please post a paste bin showing the lvl 100 version using intuitive leap ? the one you have posted shows the tree in the website.

ALSO which version is everyone using ?
"
can you please post a paste bin showing the lvl 100 version using intuitive leap ? the one you have posted shows the tree in the website.

ALSO which version is everyone using ?

Hey! thanks ill change that tomorrow morning when I get home!

also what do you mean which version?
Last edited by _Nuk on Aug 21, 2019, 4:00:33 AM
Hi, Thanks for the guide. I am considering to run a aurabot build for the next league (3.8), do you think this build will be still viable in 3.8?

what's the best way to make currency with aurobot build, given that you cant clear maps super fast? do you charge people for aurobot service?
Omg I love you ♥.
The way you wrote this was pleasing to me:) .
possible to add NECROMANCER variant? if not I'm afraid I'll have to try to do it myself.

Little bit about me ~
I often host PURE CHAYULA'S BREACHSTONE on standard and was able to get from 90 to 95 on my Absolutely Handsome Champion however with the recent changes to minion AI I began to miss my old witch
(when I 1st started PoE my first toon ever was a summoner witch! I used queens decree, had zombies, I dungeon crawled with a party and of course I was the center of attention ♥).

I sort of wanted to use summon Skellies + spell echo ( I miss those little guys :( I even got the Skelly MTX!) because I've got all these buffs and nobody to share them with! D:
(but also to make my party lag hehe)
from where I left her, my old witch was 91 I think and by now she must have a free tree reset. also $Money$ wont be an issue =^.^=
====
thoughts?
====
*edited for glamour! (not grammar)
Last edited by PleaseMasterMakeMeScream on Aug 26, 2019, 9:00:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info