[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

Why on your current character do you take the poison and bleeding nodes and Dirty Techniques?

Edit never mind I just saw that the jewel next to it is a timeless jewel and would change the properties of those nodes
Last edited by Summersisle on Aug 6, 2019, 9:27:33 PM
Can you guys help price checking this ring?

"
battousaii wrote:
"
_Nuk wrote:

Other than that the best way to improve on ES from here is:
-More ES from Shield
-Clarity Watcher's Eye
-More ES from Helm
-Levels

Ok, so I got a watcher's eye, it gave me +870 ES or something really nice. You say more ES for shield, which leaves me a little confused as to how to do that. I crafted one up in PoB, but it's only +70 ES or something on average. Are these the wrong crafts? If I max out the rolls, I'm only +250 ES. Am I missing something?

Spoiler
New Item
Titanium Spirit Shield
Shaper Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:1}DisplaySocketedGemsGetReducedReservationUber2
Suffix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 0
Socketed Gems have 15% reduced Mana Reservation
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:0.488}(56-74)% increased Energy Shield
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(56-69) to maximum Energy Shield
{crafted}{range:0.5}(56-74)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(21-25) to Intelligence
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(15-18)% to Quality

Edit: Looks like I forgot to fix the quality bug on PoB (where it doesn't include crafted quality properly. It looks like it would be +171 ES if it's an average roll, 367 with a best case roll.

You can get actually higher than 367 with some luck!

Been playing this build on and off this league. Appreciate the time you took to write the guide.
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Last edited by Caelsora on Aug 9, 2019, 4:41:36 PM
"
duk17137 wrote:
sorry but can you make leveling guide pls i'm really new to support so it hard to level alone

"
ucorumich wrote:
yo. thank you for a detailed guide.

Have some question before new season.

How to lvling. which skill? how many points we can spent to dmg or just lvling for support from the start.

And which auras give max profit for Deadeye TS at the start.

I will be adding a leveling section soon yes! might not e the best buts its how i do it. Its basically storm brand (Rushing Brand/Spell/EO nodes) then respecting to aura bot post level 70ish

"
Krazy_X wrote:
Can you guys help price checking this ring?

Thats a Nice shield you crafted should serve quite well forever if you chose not to go for a T1 ES roll it take some luck tho.

The ring is okay i wouldnt pay too much for it personally, the cold res and mana aren't very useful honestly, Dex can be nice but with vivinsect dex generally should not be an issue. Personally i prefer an unset ring since im starved on sockets with Int instead of Dex, tho my ring isn't anything special either.

"
Caelsora wrote:

Been playing this build on and off this league. Appreciate the time you took to write the guide.

No Problem glad i could help :D
Last edited by _Nuk on Aug 10, 2019, 1:35:47 AM
Just leaving this here :

You can swap out the belt for a String of servitude with 60% aura effect of your choice. You will have to drop an aura, but depending the playstyle it can be way better damage-wise !
Last edited by TheBeardmage on Aug 10, 2019, 7:02:33 AM
Hi,

I have a question about league start. Playing duo, leveling as spell caster, then respeccing at ~80. Do you just go straight to CI and this build right at respeccing? Do you have enough ES at that point to survive? I'm a bit worried about early survivability, though never tried the build.

Also it makes no sense to run EE supporting a TS deadeye right?

Last edited by Klintisztvud on Aug 11, 2019, 4:07:10 PM
Hey, how do you keep up with the aura jewels? I bought 7556 and really like it but I'm starting to have more points I can invest and am thinking about an upgrade.

I found a reddit thread about 6697 and 2787 but they're both stupid prices.

Thanks for the guide it was really helpful.
"
Klintisztvud wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about league start. Playing duo, leveling as spell caster, then respeccing at ~80. Do you just go straight to CI and this build right at respeccing? Do you have enough ES at that point to survive? I'm a bit worried about early survivability, though never tried the build.

Also it makes no sense to run EE supporting a TS deadeye right?

EE + Avatar of Fire Can really boost dps a lot early league for a TS build especially vs bosses so its pretty worth.

Early league i wouldn't go straight to CI id just stay hybrid with Reserving only the 3 Auras in Prism Guardian on Life and what ever else i can on Mana. Id swap to CI once i can at least run a few dmg auras along with the mandatory ones on mana (so like 3-4 Jewels, Alphas Howl, Shaped Titanium Shield with 15% RMR, 5% RMR amulet) these are all things that are pretty hard to get day 1-2 of a league so its not very possible to go CI right away.

To survive on CI id recommend at least 6k ES + Molten Shell

"
Somewhatvague wrote:
Hey, how do you keep up with the aura jewels? I bought 7556 and really like it but I'm starting to have more points I can invest and am thinking about an upgrade.

I found a reddit thread about 6697 and 2787 but they're both stupid prices.

Thanks for the guide it was really helpful.

Ive had the privilege of having 5 6697s sniping them for low prices 50c~3ex each while they were less known, what i recommend is live searching them and trying to buy them for as cheap as you can. would also never buy one over 40ex anything above that is absurd IMO and not worth it.

7556 is imo the 3rd best One, the only bad thing about it is you lose Devotion making you unable to hit th1 151% threshold, but its still well over 140% for 12 Max purities.

Edit: I would say the best upgrade you can get is a +2 Aura, +2 AoE or +1 Socketed Gems victarios, and a better ES shield/helmet.

For Chest you can try to buy one with 15% and corruttion then 6s 6l it via the bench, it costs around 19ex, just make sure you do the math before buying
Last edited by _Nuk on Aug 11, 2019, 10:30:47 PM
Thanks a lot! Great answers. Never played aurabot before, really interesting build. Gonna practice it following weekends, will see how the early gearing works exactly.

One more thing that bothers me: wouldn't chaos dmg / degen cause problems before going CI? Is solaris lorica a good idea for league starting, or just going straight victario's is fine?
Last edited by Klintisztvud on Aug 12, 2019, 4:45:02 PM
lvl 100 paste bin please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info