3.8 Mr.Baron (7 or 8 Big Zombie) - ez game for any Exile!

"
Logined wrote:

Interesting how to craft this
"
pkirill wrote:
"
Logined wrote:

Interesting how to craft this

It's Atzoatl's Locust of Corruption doing. 25% chance is quite decent for the task. The base gloves cost is insignificant. Well, it was when I bought them.
what you think about placing empower for blood magic?
"
puppapuppa11 wrote:
what you think about placing empower for blood magic?

dnt need use empower - spectres and AG cant die :D

BM need for more/fast frenzy and power charges from your monkeys ;)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
Cheezed wrote:

Thank you for the amazing build.

<3 enjoy

i did it *-*
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
So I've played multiple montegruels & baron builds before. Obviously that was before the buffs to necro and minions (actually my first montegruels build was before ascendancy even came out!). This is by far the strongest one. It stomps everything.

I end up with 1201 strength for 7 big zombies.

Great build!
how to craft STR on chest with fossils? I'm spam 20+ fossils to craft and i don't get str.. i use Pristine + Serrated
how to craft STR on chest with fossils? I'm spam 20+ fossils to craft and i don't get str.. i use Pristine + Serrated
"
bashkiller wrote:

im exalted my str, dude :D

Need more luck or more money for buying this ;)
Is ruthless much stronger then brutality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info