3.8 Mr.Baron (7 or 8 Big Zombie) - ez game for any Exile!

"
ChimeraNoble wrote:
I only have 6 zombies what is the strength or gear requirement to get 7? thanks.

you need craft on chest 1 z and 1200 str
or you need 1000 str and craft z on chest and amu
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
I did not get why bloodmagic for AG?
path of building link please!
"
midtrik wrote:
path of building link please!

here https://pastebin.com/NUwtKeYv
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
pkirill wrote:
I did not get why bloodmagic for AG?

for fast monkeys spamming charges

try it
I will join join to buy a suit of armor like yours, and to start, I loved its construction !!
in your 7 and 14 zombie video, what's the difference? please!

-15 mana cost it is necessary?

ty ♥

Last edited by Hennri on Sep 14, 2019, 2:48:17 AM
"
Hennri wrote:
I will join join to buy a suit of armor like yours, and to start, I loved its construction !!
in your 7 and 14 zombie video, what's the difference? please!

-15 mana cost it is necessary?

ty ♥

I was asked to record this video. I like it better with the tregul.

-15 - unnecessary stat :) np
hey, I got this amulet, you think it can work in place of the talisman? and i can use notable craft

"
Hennri wrote:
hey, I got this amulet, you think it can work in place of the talisman? and i can use notable craft

wow *-*

now you can find 1lvl Jorgin in research and try make history ! :)
Вопрос по спектрам, будут ли они умирать, и как с перепризывом(придётся бегать в их локу переподнимать, или в камень сохранять)? Или весь сетап просто всё переедет и волноваться об этом не стоит? А так же понятно, что проблем с боссами нет, а как дела с Скверной обстоят?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info