3.8 Mr.Baron (7 or 8 Big Zombie) - ez game for any Exile!

the level of ur gems matter for spectres summoning them in the highest zone possible helps out alot so go to act 2 get the apes then go to like a t16 map or something and make sure ur desecrate and spectre gems r high enough to summon them in the map and they will survive
"
Tank90 wrote:
the level of ur gems matter for spectres summoning them in the highest zone possible helps out alot so go to act 2 get the apes then go to like a t16 map or something and make sure ur desecrate and spectre gems r high enough to summon them in the map and they will survive

Thanks a lot! At last i understand that i have to resummon Spectres!

One more question. What about Dread Banner ? Isn't Imaple better than Precision/Clarity ?

Cheers!
Looks fun. Thanks for the build.
Will try it in Legion HC and see how it goes.
Damage looks very very good, I'm a bit worried about survivability :D
Any tips or suggestions how to make it a bit more safe? I guess the usual - more life nodes :)
What do you think about a setup with geofri's sanctuary + shaper's touch gloves?
Hi how you raise 3 spectres with this build there are only 3 able
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
Looks fun. Thanks for the build.
What do you think about a setup with geofri's sanctuary + shaper's touch gloves?

i will try it on hc 1 or 2 league ago. Its nice =)
but damage not so good and need use spirit offering =\ its not for me
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
Tjelf wrote:
Hi how you raise 3 spectres with this build there are only 3 able

Yo

Im craft my boots with bound fossils, its rlly cheap for +1 spectre.
But its not rlly need - just drop monkey with power chardges :)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
i have question about shield, bonus to +2maximum cold and lightning resistance is "must have"? or is extra defence bonus?
All looks good i now trying play this build. But lack of lvling passive progresion pain
I'm trying this build on HC-Legion, i have some questions..

How did you craft the helmet with -9 phys defense for AG?

You craft your shield, ring's, belt too???
hi man, nice build trying it out .

just thinking why use blood magic on spectre/guardian insteado something else , min. res. or...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info