3.12 - Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - Frigid Table Thrower

ok thanks for the reply love the build btw
This is fun, thank you.
livejamie
before I got richochet my single target was very lacking. I thought I was smart and tried to use a vaal breach to get bounces off to dps bosses. 0/5 would not recommend.
Loving the build so far. Here is current gear. Waiting on the currency to get my watcher's eye then will have a much better set of gloves (i think)

jewels are also not set. Still leveling, didn't feel like buying 20/20 gems just yet.

Here are the gloves I am switching to once I have Watcher's Eye and can get the Conversion Craft.

Most was crafted myself or found the way it was and added a bench. Bought chest, nomad, and boots.

I chose Powerful Precision because of how much accuracy I have on gear. That with precision has me at 100%/98% at level 81 mobs so far.

reckon I should go for multimod? wasted a lot of alts and never got that exact double chaos damage roll, but at least it's a t1 cold

prefixes % cold and cold as chaos, suffix ?
Last edited by Laasti on Jul 1, 2019, 8:27:24 AM
"

reckon I should go for multimod? wasted a lot of alts and never got that exact double chaos damage roll, but at least it's a t1 cold

prefixes % cold and cold as chaos, suffix ?

I personally have no idea about rolls, Also depends entirely on your setup, the best way to figure these things out is use POB and make your multimodded sceptre within that and see how much damage it is. Compare it to other sceptres you could possibly buy for the price.
Ultimately it's upto you.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
does the "increased defenses from equipped shield" nodes increase damage at all?
"
K9Advantix wrote:
does the "increased defenses from equipped shield" nodes increase damage at all?

Nope.
Hey,how can you get the +4 chains with divide conquer ? Because it says that you need 40 str AND dex to get those things.. Am I forgetting something ?
"
Tiegs wrote:
Hey,how can you get the +4 chains with divide conquer ? Because it says that you need 40 str AND dex to get those things.. Am I forgetting something ?

It's worded strange to most people, What i actually mans is;
40 attributes total in radius, of either strength or dexterity. So it can be 40/0 30/10 20/20 and it will still work.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info