3.12 - Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - Frigid Table Thrower

Great guide Pimmalage!

loving the build <3
Are there any changes for 3.8 ?
"
Vindameyo wrote:
Are there any changes for 3.8 ?

Just based on patch notes and skill gem notes.
Vicious projectiles got buffed (For some reason i have no idea why)

New anointment called Tenacity seems pretty nuts (Increases and reductions to max life also apply to attack damage at 30% of value)
No idea on the interaction between Vengeance cascade but if not good might just be cool.

They fixed the "shattered projectiles" (Only those specifically so it's not like the skill was broken) not having the damage scaling from things like point blank and deadeye chain.
A small TL;DR - Point blank now is less damage, The Deadeye chains now scale damage correctly (Based on the the initial shield's remaining chains)

Longer version - the mechanic and how it wasn't scaling correctly; shattered projectiles were assuming the damage of Deadeye as 0 Remaining chains (Which was way less damage) and point blank was assuming the distance from the source of the shattered projectile (So from where the shield was hitting) Instead of correctly from the player.

All buffs in my eyes wouldn't change anything about the build really, I'm not playing it at league start so i'll try to keep my eye out for buff/nerfs.

I'll add this to the main thread and leave discussion open for changes to be made.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
thx for your prompt answer
couldnt you play almost this exact tree and gear but drop in the shield related nodes for dual wield or whatever and swap SST to Cobra Lash and get just as much if not more damage?
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
couldnt you play almost this exact tree and gear but drop in the shield related nodes for dual wield or whatever and swap SST to Cobra Lash and get just as much if not more damage?

Then it will be Cobra Lash Deadeye, not SST.
"
TaRaKaNiO wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Then it will be Cobra Lash Deadeye, not SST.

my point is the skills play and scale very similar meaning with only minor changes this build could gem swap and be viable for multiple skills
Hello! are trere any changes in Blight with new craft system?

Or just craft what you like and do what you want? :) BTW, if there any choise for head? while have -9 res?
"
Polkarasika wrote:
Hello! are trere any changes in Blight with new craft system?

Or just craft what you like and do what you want? :) BTW, if there any choise for head? while have -9 res?

Nothing specifically new for crafting in blight, Maybe to annoint something strong probably; Master of Force or Heart of Ice. Both of them give around 20k+ Avg hit
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
Thanks! And about gear, is any changes espesially in weapon\shield chose?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info