3.7.2 Patch Notes

Need more time and more minion mtx
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Okay, so, my friend seems to be getting almost 100% reliable crashes with the shockwave enemies in Legion encounters. I'm still crashing on Atlas maps too, but I seem to be okay on Act maps and in Delve. I'm really sad this league has been so impossible for so many people...

EDIT: Nevermind, now I'm crashing every other Legion pop in the Act maps too. Thinking this is hopeless now.
Last edited by MavenOfMisfortune on Jun 23, 2019, 10:49:30 PM
Question for when this hits ps4..
The flame dash "double casting" fix, does this apply to everything? Just about every skill I use double casts
Flickering havent never been this buggy, i've tried many different gem variatons and it seems hopeless. Crashes every legion, delv, basically everywhere. Kinda annoying that game crashes every 5min. Well, im forced to play cyclone now like 95% of ppl =) also tried to reinstall, tried poe own client and steam.
Last edited by masiXd on Jun 24, 2019, 11:11:52 AM
Looks like we are stuck dysyncing literally every 5 seconds still and constantly bugged on doing damage with cyclone or server stability not getting fixed lovely
any word on when summoners will be able to actually play without 6-7 crashes an hour in maps, Mines, etc...?
it is unfortunately legit unplayable.
Additionally, being forced to NOT have any cosmetics on in the hope to possibly maybe have less consistent FPS drops/crashes just walking around, without even fighting mobs is pretty sad 😩😡
Last edited by Snail__Plissken on Jun 24, 2019, 10:49:16 PM
I can’t play the game with my friends. I keep crashing them out with my main skill frost blades. I’m a marauder berserker going down (rite of ruin),(flawless savagery) and aspect of carnage for my asc. Every time I’m attacking a big group everyone just crashes besides me. please fix this I would like to enjoy the game with my friends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info