[PS4] 3.7.1c Follow Up Patch Notes

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
micdy70 wrote:
does that mean that we can now bind skill to "X"?
It appears there's still problems with instant buff skills on 'X' (Blood rage, molten shell, etc), but otherwise 'X' can be used again.

Blood Rage was working for me until this hotfix.
Even the default attack still triggers when interacting with the stash and NPCs but works fine in maps.
Last edited by TJ_Solo on Jun 20, 2019, 2:33:19 AM
I really have been enjoying this game. i just got my first Apex clear today with the buff boi, Dex is for weebs but how the hell do you break the x button? lmao GG-GGG, I'm still gonna play tho.
Yesterday, my character was sometimes blocked or still used his powers in my hideout

now in my hideout, I can no longer interact with anyone, the "X" key does not work anymore

Edit : In fact it's the "X" key that does not work at all, impossible to pick up objects, to interact with NPCs or other...
Last edited by Jackolique on Jun 20, 2019, 4:01:02 AM
The patch seems to have done the trick of preventing the recently introduced bug where I'd sometimes be unable to move briefly after picking up items - ie. it does what it's intended to do without any additional issues that I've seen so far.

Crashes do seem to still occur but they're infrequent. Back when the league began I was crashing every hour or so. Since 3.7.1C it's down to one a day (within a 10 hour period). This update doesn't yet seem to have changed that. Since I'm getting a *reduction* in crashes, I suspect that ones that remain (which seem random) are just lingering from earlier versions and weren't recently introduced.

One thing I *have* noticed is that since 3.7.1C, each time I power-down my PS4 I get the error-beep which means the console was in some kind of unstable state while it was powering down. That only occurs if I've been playing PoE (ie. not when I simply power-cycle the console). My guess is that some of the previous crashes that were patched were patched in such a way that whatever critical problem that caused the bluescreen no longer occurs, but some less visible problems still linger; in other words, whereas you'd normally get a bluescreen crash right away, you don't get the actual crash but something still occurs that makes the console as a whole get less stable.
Yesterday i couldn't move whenever i entered an area now i cant bind anything to X or i will cast the spell instead of clicking on thing im trying to interact with also get kicked out of alvas incursion over and over. Getting pissed and just wasting my maps not wanting to come back just to get kicked out whenever any opportunity presents itself.
could we set price on stash tabs' tags?
Setting price 1 by 1 is like hell when u are gonna sell about 300+ maps
Last edited by cxalc on Jun 20, 2019, 5:56:20 AM
Thank you for fixing this so fast ! it was an annoying bug..
Hello, after this patch i can’t use my doomguard hideout anymorr, i cant’t interact with anything, not master or stash...
same here only when you haver no skill on x you can interact. man that isn anoying....

same in maps you can't pick up items interact with doors. fix it quick that is a mess, pls this makes it the first time unplayable for me in whole..... stoped playing
Last edited by DoriP_89 on Jun 20, 2019, 7:15:12 AM
It feels like found a patching strongbox, and I opened it without identifying it first....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info