[PS4] 3.7.1c Follow Up Patch Notes

does that mean that we can now bind skill to "X"?
I noticed the realm coming down, but with an identical patch enumeration. Not to be nitpicky here, but wouldn't it cause a bit less confusion to have issued the fix for 3.7.1c's character stuck issue with a 3.7.1d enumerated patch? I can't be the only one that thought "Uh...what? We just had the 3.7.1c patch applied and the realms are coming down again for...the same patch?"

Just a thought for future patch dispersion. Reusing the same patch numbers usually only adds confusion to the mix, so there's really no reason not to use the "d" enumerator since there are twenty six letters in the alphabet and surely you aren't going to have such bad code as to require using them all, right? :P

"
micdy70 wrote:

Not necessarily. It fixes the stuck character issue, but there is no mention of the double firing of spells/abilities nor the abilities firing off when looting any object such as chests or even just picking an item up off the ground. You can see the issue in my video here. Notice how the fireball goes off after each chest is looted? Now multiply that eleventy billion times when looting during combat or just whenever. Gets old. Fast.
Last edited by SquishyTia on Jun 20, 2019, 12:56:36 AM
*sigh*

Patch hasn't dropped yet and already there are "complaints" about it somehow making the game worse. It's almost like some "people" only have one mode - especially the ones using throwaway accounts.

Let's wait to at least *see* the patch before moaning, please.
If u bothered to read the patch notes this isnt even a full patch
"
micdy70 wrote:
It appears there's still problems with instant buff skills on 'X' (Blood rage, molten shell, etc), but otherwise 'X' can be used again.
Download is up :)
Last edited by UnclePobatti on Jun 20, 2019, 1:10:20 AM
WOW

What a complete let down. The patch was to fix the problem they KNEW they created with the last patch. Nothing done to fix all the other problems their patch created that they have been made fully aware of.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
micdy70 wrote:
It appears there's still problems with instant buff skills on 'X' (Blood rage, molten shell, etc), but otherwise 'X' can be used again.

Unless you fixed the abilities firing off on interacting with any object outside of town (i.e. in the field), binding to X/A (PS4/XB1) will still result in abilities going off when you interact with those respective buttons. Woe be anyone that has a long animation cycle attack mapped to that button.
Vaal Double strike still crashes the ps4. Just installed the hotfix. Shame.
Still crashing with Blue Screens over and over again.

Nothing changed ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info