[Xbox One] 3.7.1c Follow Up Patch Notes

3.7.1c Follow Up Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug which could cause your character to become stuck, which was introduced in patch 3.7.1c.
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2019, 7:58:54 AM
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
yeet
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
cant log in ?
"
KILLURR wrote:
cant log in ?
The patch will be deployed to the servers at 4:30 UTC (12min from this post).
lol I thought this was only me, it was especially hard to pick things up in the dark delving
After this most recent patch while i have blood rage slotted on my A i can't talk to npc's or interact with objects, unless i hold down LT. If i have blood rage on A i also can't pick up items regardless of what i hold.
When is the latency and rubber banding going to be addressed for consoles? It's hard as hell hitting enemies and chest during the monolith fights when half of the time my attacks aren't doing anything to anyone. And then when your servers figure out where my character/enemies are I'm either dead it don't have time to find the boss. It's been an issue since day one. One of the reasons I stopped playing when it first came out and a reason why a LOT of my friends have up on the game. Everything is balanced normally except for the garbage artificial difficulty creating when using potato servers.
"
Snip diddy wrote:
After this most recent patch while i have blood rage slotted on my A i can't talk to npc's or interact with objects, unless i hold down LT. If i have blood rage on A i also can't pick up items regardless of what i hold.
It appears there's an issue that persists with instant buff skills on 'A' - I've already passed an issue along to investigate.
The bug seems to continue worst: I had 0 problems playing, now I cant use the szurite mine after teleporting from town to it.......... cant play now 🤦🏻‍♂️

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info