(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Thx for the list of useful notables Caelsora.

I've bought 3 Elegant Hubris' of Cadiro so far but the most useful stats I had on either of the str / dex notables was elemental resistances - lol!

Hopefully I will get one with something useful at some point.

Still got a few of the more basic bits to get the build working to go so I'm sticking with just using it for the keystone conversion. Mostly buying gems with quality so I don't need to flip them. Should be ready to start leveling Saturday morning assuming nothing comes up.

Good idea. I would not worry much about timeless jewels before end game. I think the notables are more important than the keystone choice as a good Cadiro can easily have more DPS than a bad Chitus.

This was the best one in my guild's legion jewel stash after checking about 2 dozen. 4 points to 40% crit also,but it's less efficient than grabbing throatseeker. Unfortunately the 30str was spell block(could be useful for some occasions)
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Amazing build Wallach, thinking of switching to it as my league finisher build. I had a question: Would it be viable to use a mark of the shaper opal ring and a good dps oriented shaper rare ring?
Loving the build so far! Just wondering if there was any upgrades I can make to my gear
Last edited by OinkHoe on Jul 18, 2019, 4:41:51 PM
Puhhhh. Headhunterdrop makes things quick. Running after my gear now. Trying to even up my level with the stuff i bought like a girl in a shoe store. To be honest, this build is so strong. Did my stuff till uberelder with the meta build in legion, until i got bored. Sold all my stuff and checked in here. Dont regret a thing.

Im almost sorry for them mobs!
Last edited by Wilmots on Jul 18, 2019, 4:42:01 PM
Hi Wallach / Caelsora,

Just been reading through the guide and came to the bit in relation to Patheon's. Anyway In relation to the small pantheon choice where Soul of Shakari is recommended I think it might be worth a look at the upgraded version of Soul of Ryslatha.

It states that you get:

"60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks used when on Low Life"

I assume this will work well with the "high budget" version of the build since it should always count as low life in the same way that Caelsora pointed out that a Panicked life flask is better than a seething.

Should make a Panicked Life flask that gives 2160 life normally give up to 3,456 life instantly.

Thought I would mention it anyway - hope I've understood correctly!
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Jul 18, 2019, 4:48:35 PM
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Hi Wallach / Caelsora,

Just been reading through the guide and came to the bit in relation to Patheon's. Anyway In relation to the small pantheon choice where Soul of Shakari is recommended I think it might be worth a look at the upgraded version of Soul of Ryslatha.

It states that you get:

"60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks used when on Low Life"

I assume this will work well with the "high budget" version of the build since it should always count as low life in the same way that Caelsora pointed out that a Panicked life flask is better than a seething.

Should make a Panicked Life flask that gives 2160 life normally give up to 3,456 life instantly.

Thought I would mention it anyway - hope I've understood correctly!

I should have mentioned that as an option because the synergy is good, but I think there are better options to use. 95% of the time I am running Soul of Shakari upgraded for poison immunity, Tukohama/Gruthkul for tank stats, or Garukhan upgraded for speed

"
OinkHoe wrote:
Loving the build so far! Just wondering if there was any upgrades I can make to my gear

I would recraft your helmet with fossils and aim for -9 cold res to nearby enemies + life/necessary resists, recraft the boots to get life on them(or buy a new enchanted pair).
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Last edited by Caelsora on Jul 19, 2019, 3:24:05 AM
Killed uber elder for the first time with you're build! Thanks, man!
"
Caelsora wrote:

I should have mentioned that as an option because the synergy is good, but I think there are better options to use. 95% of the time I am running Soul of Shakari upgraded for poison immunity or Tukohama( we dont need to move to do damage so the upgrade is nice)

Thx Caelsora :)

I think I'll try the Ryslatha one for a bit (once I start the build) and see if it feels like it's useful. Otherwise I will probably switch to one of the others you recommend.
Got this one for dozens of exalts:

Currently invested 120 ex.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jul 19, 2019, 5:10:27 AM
Thanks for the guide, have been playing this build this season and it's going great. Have been able to do all content and finally after trying a few different leagues got shaper down with only 1 death using this build! Trying to save up enough currency now to switch over to the high budget version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info