[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

Then there is no changes for more fun? Any change in passive tree? or any skill or linked skill that helps? or any equipment change?
Thanks for the awesome guide and build!!
Do i spend points on Avatar of fire if i dont have xophs blood?

Edit:Wait no sorry I missed the part where i should allocate points towards AOF sorry.
Last edited by PowerfulX99 on Sep 12, 2019, 2:26:27 PM
"
Then there is no changes for more fun? Any change in passive tree? or any skill or linked skill that helps? or any equipment change?
Thanks for the awesome guide and build!!

Nope, I don't think there's any change except the new anointed passives.
Hello,

I am thinking about playing this build and have some ideas that I would like to hear your opinion on.

Firstly, Abyssus with cyclone enchant seems pretty rare and expensive and also I wanna exp 100lvl so I dont see it as good option anyway. My idea is to buy starkonja, devoto or rare helmet (hp+resists) with the enchant and use combo Mark of the Elder with shaped Pyre. I know shaped Pyre is rare and expensive as well but it's more defensive option (no Abyssus). This "ring combo" adds around 400k dps. The downside of this setup is that I cannot use curse on hit ring and -mana cost on skills, so I wanted to ask, is CWDT good way to curse an enemy?

Secondly, I bought these gloves.
And now I am thinking between these and Hrimburn with curse on hit, which ones should I use?
Is this build viable on SSF, if yes, how about leveling?
"
Alackyr wrote:
Is this build viable on SSF, if yes, how about leveling?

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

No I don't think this can be viable on SSF, especially next league (3.9) where Voidforge would probably be one of the rarest items to get. Let me explain:

First, as you must've already known, the storyline has changed and there will be no direct access to Uber Elder (Zana might provide a chance to get to UE, but that would probably be a very rare encounter).

Secondly, another efficient way to get Voidforge is to farm The Endless Darkness (Divination Card) that can be acquired from The Beachhead (Harbinger map), which can also be very tricky since there will be no more Harbinger Zana mod next league.

Ofc you can still get The Endless Darkness from random Divination Card Caches of Legion/Blight, etc. But that will be extremly RNG based.
Hey there want to ask whats a good two hander to use since Voidforge is scarce and a bit pricey this league with the new storyline.
Hi Diabloyd,

I played this build in 3.7 and skipped the last league. It was the best build I ever played and since Voidforge is only 80c at the moment in 3.9 I was wondering if the build is still viable.
I mainly want to use it as a bosskiller with decent mapping, so the 1/3 less radius does not hurt that much.

Anything else that maybe changed that can kill the build?
"
n3Ar22 wrote:
Hi Diabloyd,

I played this build in 3.7 and skipped the last league. It was the best build I ever played and since Voidforge is only 80c at the moment in 3.9 I was wondering if the build is still viable.
I mainly want to use it as a bosskiller with decent mapping, so the 1/3 less radius does not hurt that much.

Anything else that maybe changed that can kill the build?

Haven't thought about it until now, and I think it is still viable.

For bosskiller this league you might want Unrelenting instead of Unstoppable due to the OP boss damage currently. (And for the op bosses' sake, you might want to keep your Abyssus for a huge dps boost) And try to get 8k life if you can, a lil bit of dps loss wont hurt.

Nothing else is changed (besides the AoE nerf), but a good Watcher's Eye and a Lethal Pride (from Legion) might be even harder to get.

Good thing is, you can get yourself an anointed passive, I'd personally prefer Tenacity (transfiguration of body).

Is the legacy version of Pyre better or the current one with more burning damage better?
Last edited by Alfred2000 on Dec 19, 2019, 10:11:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info