[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Hey mate ive started using this build as i dropped a voidforge and had a few of the other pieces lying around. Problem is i am unable to view ur pob or tree due too playing on console and having no quick access to a computer. Are u able to post a couple of screenshots of ur tree? It would be muchly appreciated. Feel free too jump into my characters and check him out for yourself hoajugg is his name. And please anybody else wants too help me feel free too roast its my first melee build. Thanks too anybody who has a look.

Here's the tree, some details are written in it.

Thank you kind sir muchly appreciated. Just a little tale tho ive got a windripper/ts build ive been grinding labs for ts enchant. Ran this in eternal and thought id give the helm enchant a go for cyclone. Fucking hit ts %40 damage on abyssus. Probably done about thirty labs with twice enchanted before this. Asshole game sometimes.

How can I improve my gear from here? Damage and tankywise
My resis are
Fire> 77% (101%)
Cold> 76% (91%)
Light> 76% (113%)
So I can take off some from the items (like the glove craft,that im switching to weapon range+1 )

Im looking foward to find a abyssus with cyclone enchant.
The biggest problem to me is the lack of inteligence and dex. I took away some life points on the passive and realocate them to int plus a jewel slot
Last edited by xhbarbosa on Aug 6, 2019, 3:09:29 AM

Got an empty prefix and suffix.
Any advice on filling it out damage-wise?
Resists seem to be fine, Dex was needed to get rid of Abyssus. Planning to change it to crafted helm.

Range for prefix seems to be the only choice damage wise?
Or 16-18% increased damage during Flask effect would be better? (This is Tier 1, Tier 3 is a long way to go...)

For suffix think of unlocking the 3rd tier Jun suffix for:
13-14% Increased Global Critical Strike Chance
17-19% Increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike recently.
Those figures above are for 2nd Tier.

Or there are better options which I missed?
Last edited by ___KND___ on Aug 5, 2019, 11:51:56 AM

I think my build got some pretty sick items now.
I've changed some health nodes on the tree to get more intelligence ones and another jewel socket.

My timeless is currently giving me
Legion Jewel
Viridian Jewel
Implicits: 0
20% increased Armour
+60 Strength
5% chance to deal Double Damage
20% increased Melee Damage
4% increased maximum Life
5% increased Strength
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life

But I got another one that gives intimidation as well... should I put it in since I got assasins mark on my ring?
And wich skill should I put instead of assasins mark on my helmet? I was thinking about enfeeble but we can't curse twice on this build

EDIT>
Here's the timeless that I said>
13146 KAOM

+58 Strength
+1% life regenerated per second
+15% melee critical strike multiplier
+8% increased maximum life
+10% chance to intimidate enemier for 4 seconds on Hit
+30% melee critical strike chance
+5% chance to deal double damage

wich one u guys think is better?

im also leaving my POB link>
https://pastebin.com/GWDWkkNv or https://pastebin.com/zKVTvHBK
Last edited by xhbarbosa on Aug 7, 2019, 4:10:13 AM
Spoiler
"
xhbarbosa wrote:

I've changed some health nodes on the tree to get more intelligence ones and another jewel socket.

Legion Jewel
Viridian Jewel
20% increased Armour
+60 Strength
5% increased Strength

But I got another one that gives intimidation as well... should I put it in since I got assasins mark on my ring?
And wich skill should I put instead of assasins mark on my helmet? I was thinking about enfeeble but we can't curse twice on this build

EDIT>
13146 KAOM

+58 Strength

I'd go with the 2nd stone. Unless life leech is a problem.
Thanks, I now know what to craft on my gloves. :)

As for the tree, I'm currently playing with damage, as I lack it. I don't have a Watcher's Eye, so I took out 5 nodes in "Constitution" and went to "Discipline and Training" from "Devotion" node.

I also replaced Tempered Flesh stone with the one giving 13% attack speed and 8% damage. Gives me more dps as my crit chance is not that good for now.

This might be an issue for someone as well.
"
___KND___ wrote:
Spoiler
"
xhbarbosa wrote:

Legion Jewel
Viridian Jewel
20% increased Armour
+60 Strength
5% increased Strength

EDIT>
13146 KAOM

+58 Strength

I'd go with the 2nd stone. Unless life leech is a problem.
Thanks, I now know what to craft on my gloves. :)

As for the tree, I'm currently playing with damage, as I lack it. I don't have a Watcher's Eye, so I took out 5 nodes in "Constitution" and went to "Discipline and Training" from "Devotion" node.

I also replaced Tempered Flesh stone with the one giving 13% attack speed and 8% damage. Gives me more dps as my crit chance is not that good for now.

This might be an issue for someone as well.

im currently selling a base gloves with tier 1 life and ready for multicraft
Been playing this end of league. Some notes:

Pros:
*Does really well and can clear all content with ease.
*Really good damage and not that expensive.
*fun playstyle
*decent legion farmer

Cons:
*Not quite as tanky as I had hoped. I know your gif has you barely taking any slam damage. I take almost my entire 7.5k life with pots up. Die if no pots up. Same gear too, so that's weird, unless you were not using abyssus on that fight.
*Abyssus is too important to damage to not use.
*power charges are almost never up without stupid expensive ring.
*perfect gear (curse on hit ring) is insanely stupid expensive
*not the best legion farmer
*uber atziri is a nono.

Damage for cost 8/10
Survivability 7/10
Fun to play 8/10

Nice build.

Hi, thanks for your feedback! I'm actually a bit surprised that someone would try out this build when it's almost end of the league. Well I mean, this can be considered a "budget" build atm since the league has already launched 2 months.
"
Nashiq wrote:

*Not quite as tanky as I had hoped. I know your gif has you barely taking any slam damage. I take almost my entire 7.5k life with pots up. Die if no pots up. Same gear too, so that's weird, unless you were not using abyssus on that fight.

Hmm...it is kinda weird though, the shaper slam GIF was indeed recorded with Abyssus, I even opened the item interface to make sure.

In case you didn't read the "GIF showcase note" in the post, I'll copy-paste it here too:
Spoiler
To to this, you can't just stand still and do nothing, there are conditions.

-Pantheon. You'll need Soul of Solaris and Soul of Tukohama.
(you'll need to stand still to trigger Tukohama, you can do that while Cycloning by clicking the same point you're standing)
-Fortify.
-Maximum endurance charges.
-Infusion buff from "Infused Channelling".

The GIF in the guide has all these buffs up, and I think it has also triggered the "20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits" from Soul of Solaris.

But even if it didn't trigger Solaris (which basically means the damage will be doubled), the slam damage is still kinda small.

Let's say if I did not trigger Soul of Solaris, with all these buffs on, one would take roughly 50% hp with that slam.

I'd get one shot too if I have no buffs (or fewer buffs) on.
"
Nashiq wrote:

Yeah, it can provide like 50% more damage too this build, but I don't really think it is "too important" imo. Here are the reasons:
1, Your damage is more than enough to clear end-game encounters like T16 mapping, Uber Elder/Shaper,etc. So you don't really need Abyssus. (Ofc, other gears should be at least decent as well).
2, The tankiness is more than enough for the 5-Way Legion, where DPS is needed the most in this league. Actually, one can easily survive a 5-Way Legion encounter with the buffs up (end.charges, fortify, Infusion, Pantheon,etc.), even with less than 7K life and Abyssus.

TLDR: You don't need that much damage when you need more tankiness, and you won't need that much survivability when you need more damage.

"
Nashiq wrote:

Yeah, with CWDT-Assassin's Mark, it's almost impossible to maintain the Power Charges while mapping. The main purpose of this is to get roughly 10% more damage from the curse against end-game bosses, not for power charges nor general mapping.
Major God and Minor God for mapping ps? :D

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Aug 10, 2019, 3:42:50 PM
"
Nashiq wrote:
Been playing this end of league. Some notes:

Pros:
*Does really well and can clear all content with ease.
*Really good damage and not that expensive.
*fun playstyle
*decent legion farmer

Cons:
*perfect gear (curse on hit ring) is insanely stupid expensive
*not the best legion farmer
*uber atziri is a nono.

Damage for cost 8/10
Survivability 7/10
Fun to play 8/10

Nice build.

I've killed uber atziri twise on this build. For this you need soul of Yugul for -25% reflect damage; + cheap Watcher's eye (around 50c) with -#% of elemental reflect damage with Purity of Elements. I had -65% reflect damage so i could easy withstand Atziri's 2% reflection. it's a trade damage for survivability. Anyway we can shock Atziri, unlike Shaper, so damage is still decent without 10-15% crit chance due to jewel swaping.
Last edited by lehlehich on Aug 11, 2019, 10:57:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info