3.7 The Heavy Handed Marauder[Crit Facebreaker Cyclone]

Playing this build after looking for a cyclone one, thanks. Would appreciate some advice on how on earth you get 6m+ damage? My damage feels okay but not boss-viable and I'm not that tanky.
"
saporta wrote:
Hi, loving the build so far, but can u just tell me what pantheon u are using?

You can use whatever you want really. For mapping I like Lunaris + Gruthkkul. For bossing I enjoy Solaris + Gruthkul

"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Why don't you include infused channeling in the gem setup?

Also what is your opinion on Berserk gem?

I really wanted to include infused channeling, but just couldn't find a spot for it. The other gems I use provide more damage. If you're looking for a tankier gem that will give you a bit less damage, then go ahead and use it. As far as the Berserk gem goes, I don't think we need it. Our damage is already pretty crazy and berserk doesn't last too long anyways.

"
Linnywtf wrote:
Playing this build after looking for a cyclone one, thanks. Would appreciate some advice on how on earth you get 6m+ damage? My damage feels okay but not boss-viable and I'm not that tanky.

The high damage comes from everything coming together. Make sure you have the 104% damage that impale adds in your PoB. That's a large part of our damamge and can't be overlooked.

In this league i would use infused channeling instead of inc aoe or conc effect as there is way too many one-shots
So I've been playing my own variation on this build this entire league. It's very similar to this one, with changes mostly for my own personal preference.

One thing I've found, though, that I think would most likely be an overall improvement is that Steel Rings don't actually compare all that favorably to Diamond Rings unless the Steel Rings are very well-rolled or master-crafted.

The only way to roll crit-related mods on rings is to get lucky with a high level Essence, mastercraft with the +global crit chance (which also includes an unhelpful +crit multi on shatter) unveiled from Cameria or get lucky with Shaper and Elder rings. Given that Diamond Rings are cheaper than Steel Rings anyway, it would seem to me that Steel Rings are really only a positive for high-end minmaxing.
Last edited by wolfkstaag on Jul 4, 2019, 10:27:36 AM
In PoB you use Trascendent Flesh Jewel +104% MORE Physical Damadge. Were you faund this?))
Without it, your damage isn't 13m, it's only 6m.
"
KUDABLIK wrote:
In PoB you use Trascendent Flesh Jewel +104% MORE Physical Damadge. Were you faund this?))
Without it, your damage isn't 13m, it's only 6m.

That's the damage from Impales, which PoB doesn't have implemented on its own.
good guide! thanks.

I’m following your Mixed Version.

so, I have some questions.

1. If i want to take ramparts node, what nodes i have to remove?
and is it worth it?

2. Dash skill.
what do you recommend shield chage or flame dash?
and, why do you think so?

3. when low level(under 50 lv), what nodes I should take with priority?

4. Currently, I’m clearing acts, and I equipped the gryphon axes for fast clearing acts.
when I change un-armed ?
For example, after 60 lv or after you equip specific item or after you take specific nodes.. ect.

I’m not good at english. sry.
I’ll be looking forward to your reply. thanks.
Last edited by firech on Jul 12, 2019, 4:29:31 AM
what the fuck is that +104% physical damage transcendent flesh in the pob of the mixed build? lmfao how cheaty is that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info