[Xbox One] 3.7.1c Patch Notes

"
Zephesto wrote:
I didn't see Vaal double strike in there... Still bugged?
This should be resolved with the update.
thx jeff

One more thing is there a list somewhere that lists the filter stuff for the console ones?(like whats filtered..etc)
Last edited by Zephesto on Jun 17, 2019, 8:19:27 PM
Roll this patch back ASAP, it's impossible to pick up multiple items unless you move in between picking them up.

Edit it's when i have blood rage bound on the A button. Every other skill will try to cast first then pick up the next item.
Last edited by Snip diddy on Jun 17, 2019, 8:35:33 PM
"
Snip diddy wrote:
Roll this patch back ASAP, it's impossible to pick up multiple items unless you move in between picking them up.

Edit it's when i have blood rage bound on the A button. Every other skill will try to cast first then pick up the next item.
Unbinding the skill you have on 'A' for the meantime will resolve this issue. I'm working on a follow up patch submission as we speak, and hope to have this resolved by tomorrow morning (NZ Local).
"
Zephesto wrote:
thx jeff

One more thing is there a list somewhere that lists the filter stuff for the console ones?(like whats filtered..etc)

+1 please.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Snip diddy wrote:

Unbinding the skill you have on 'A' for the meantime will resolve this issue. I'm working on a follow up patch submission as we speak, and hope to have this resolved by tomorrow morning (NZ Local).

Thanks! Sorry for the over reaction -_-
"
Fixed various issues where skills could be queued twice from a single skill use if you had very high attack speed

Flame Dash is still broken.
Last edited by Yoda Nobunaga on Jun 17, 2019, 9:43:09 PM
"Introduced Neversink console specific loot filters."

Christmas!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
The crashes are more frequent and worse now. It took me an hour to try to load a map in between crashes. The game was more stable for the first days and now it completely unplayable for me.
Hey Jeff Vaal Double strike still kicks to dash when in group...
and now we can't play together anymore cause it just makes the game glitch for the one it kicks, everytime you zone it freezes...
Last edited by Zephesto on Jun 17, 2019, 9:42:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info