[3.7] Impale Barrage Bowman Zerker (+Tornado Shot ver)

Hi guys,
Iam thinking about upgrades to my gear and Iam not sure if it would be better to 6 link my bow or save up for a +2 tornado shot helmet.
Also I see you use Impale as a skill and I ask myself why. With Banner planted and the Tree you get 90% impale. Is that skillslot rly worth it?
My gear atm:

"
ゼロつ wrote:
I got elegant hurbis jewel and trying to use at lvl 11.. but the node you have "15% chance to gain power charge" isn't the same for me here, mine is endurance charge.. Am I missing something?

If the numbers aren't the same, the options are different.

Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel
Commissioned 153540 coins to commemorate Chitus
"
lolkaterica wrote:
Hey, nice build! I wanted to ask if rain of arrows can work in this setup? Have you tried it? Seems like roa is a good balance between barrage and ts.. what do you think?

I didn't try. RoA can't make big damage.
Last edited by bvgftr on Jul 6, 2019, 12:28:34 PM
"
livejamie wrote:
Why do you use Rigwalds in one pastebin and Drillneck in another? You also recommend a Rare Chain quiver?

Minimum gear setting = Drillneck
I use rigwalds.
The quiver depends on the settings of other gear.
Basically I think rigwalds are good.
"
Borega wrote:
Hi guys,
Iam thinking about upgrades to my gear and Iam not sure if it would be better to 6 link my bow or save up for a +2 tornado shot helmet.
Also I see you use Impale as a skill and I ask myself why. With Banner planted and the Tree you get 90% impale. Is that skillslot rly worth it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxf4vk/impale_is_actually_insane_now/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Chance to impale
Dread Banner [20%] + Impale Support [40%] + Tree [50% total] is 110%
That optional 10% chance minor node in the Skewering Strikes cluster is officially the worst node on the entire tree because it is absolutely useless. Never take it. Save a skill point!

Because the core of this build is Impale, you must use Support Gem.

And I have no idea about your bow. Maybe arborix would be better.
Thx for the tips. You were right ofc regarding the impale and Arborix does indeed do more dmg. I made my own one and it came out rather nice. not perfect but nice.
"
Borega wrote:
Thx for the tips. You were right ofc regarding the impale and Arborix does indeed do more dmg. I made my own one and it came out rather nice. not perfect but nice.

I thought Arborix's crit was too low?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Borega wrote:

right. You must use Lioneye's Fall Jewel because the bow is too low for Crit Chance.
theres a 10% crit chance difference according to path of building atm but Iam working on those claw passives atm so that will change
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Borega wrote:

right. You must use Lioneye's Fall Jewel because the bow is too low for Crit Chance.

The Pastebin is using Lioneye's Fall Jewel already.

Here's your Pastebin with Arborix and an Elder Bow added: https://pastebin.com/d7HgAcNG

Arborix seems like a large DPS decrease, but the extra proj might be worth it?

Elder bow seems like the best option.

Would love your thoughts.

Also why is your Pastebin missing jewels?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info