The Zenith Shield

Bought the Assassin Pack yesterday, so nice addition.

However, with the coins gained through the pack I purchased the Arcane Necrotic Armour Set plus the purple effecs for a complete look for my DoT Witch.

Needless to say I find it quite frustrating that weapon effects don't apply to shields which after this long time I find pretty inexcusable.

1H Shield chars just look incomplete without an effect for shields on the off hand.

Please fix this!
Last edited by Blizzardjunkie on Jun 17, 2019, 1:07:26 AM
"
KGabQr wrote:
I quit league. Much to dead game for occ nerf remove +250 ES, Elementalist remove Elemental Status Effects radius. Passive Tree Nerf ES lowball.
Much to bug in game
Path of Building 2 weeky no update for Legion jewels uniq
an more more... R.I.P.

Legion jewels won't be put into PoB (sourcing directly from what I've heard OpenARL say on reddit, I believe...)
I don't have absolute proof (as Reddit's search tools are inadequate & I refuse to use Google to scrape Reddit's post-info AGAIN.)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 17, 2019, 1:26:38 AM
seems decent-ish
I'd like to support GGG some more, as I usually do but

MTX
- I don't like any of the recent mtx (exception: celestial cat soulrend!). they are all too flashy and "powerful" instead of dark and obscure.

UTILITY
- unique tab can't be searched for item mods
- fragment tab can't hold modified (purified) breachstones
- currency tab has no slot for harbinger, angineer, horizon, ancient orbs ...
- div card tab can't hold stacked deck

at last, map stash tabs in standard can be upgraded now, but for a feature that has been payed for with real money, that took you way too long to fix to be thankful for.

hopefully you fix that stuff and offer some more gloomy mtx, so I can give you more money :)
"
KGabQr wrote:
I quit league. Much to dead game for occ nerf remove +250 ES, Elementalist remove Elemental Status Effects radius. Passive Tree Nerf ES lowball.
Much to bug in game
Path of Building 2 weeky no update for Legion jewels uniq
an more more... R.I.P.

league quality is worse every time, it upsets..
[Removed by Support]
Fire artists.
Hire coders.
Fix your game.
cool shield, anyone have a shot on
Wow, that's so awesome
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
hello maybe fix your game?
Where Charged dash MTX?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info