[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP

"
winlith wrote:
"
Inkira wrote:
"
winlith wrote:
Hey, I really enjoy the build, damage is really good considering how cheap it is. I have a question tho: on OP's POB damage calculation it shows that spirit offering gives 41% phys gain as chaos, yet mine only gives 29... where does the extra 12% come from?

Thanks in advance


Helm enchant gives an extra +12%, but it's by no means required.


Ohhh that would explain it. Thanks for replying so fast. :)


No problem, glad you are enjoying my build. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
I'm really enjoying this build. The spiders are extremely aggressive and strong.
Uber lab very easy
Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by thedoldivic on Jul 23, 2019, 11:32:58 PM
"
thedoldivic wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build. The spiders are extremely aggressive and strong.
Uber lab very easy
Thanks for sharing.


Glad you like it. Yes Uber Lab is very easy he dies instantly and lab is quick with whirling blades.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
can you make another skill tree because this one on cell phone look strange but on computer looks even worse I see some empty spaces
Last edited by Throul on Jul 24, 2019, 4:05:33 PM
I played Spiders before in the last league and your version intrigues me. I'm currently level 70 and I'm using an Elegant Hubris Jewel that gives me 240% minion damage above the witch area (over Cruel Prep., Deep Thought, and Instability).

I'm trying to come to term as to why your spider's dps and mine are so vastly different. I've spent the last two hours playing around with your gears and configuration in PoB to find this difference.

Ultimately I brought your tree down to 86 points to where I'm at now by removing life nodes and sockets. I took away every piece of gears that's not a unique, I took away all the jewels, I unchecked every gems that can increase the dps, and I also unspec the Gravepact cluster.

Having done all that, this is what your build looks like at 86 points.

https://pastebin.com/CLmrJWCG

Your spider's dps is 60,000

This is my build at 86 points with all the stuffs turned off and with the configuration matching yours.

https://pastebin.com/BHkRMdB0

My spider's dps is 19,000

This does not include the 240% minion damage from my Elegant Hubris, those nodes on the tree does not affect dps.

I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious but my eyes are not seeing it. What am I missing?
"
Throul wrote:
can you make another skill tree because this one on cell phone look strange but on computer looks even worse I see some empty spaces


Which tree? There's 3 of them.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
I played Spiders before in the last league and your version intrigues me. I'm currently level 70 and I'm using an Elegant Hubris Jewel that gives me 240% minion damage above the witch area (over Cruel Prep., Deep Thought, and Instability).

I'm trying to come to term as to why your spider's dps and mine are so vastly different. I've spent the last two hours playing around with your gears and configuration in PoB to find this difference.

Ultimately I brought your tree down to 86 points to where I'm at now by removing life nodes and sockets. I took away every piece of gears that's not a unique, I took away all the jewels, I unchecked every gems that can increase the dps, and I also unspec the Gravepact cluster.

Having done all that, this is what your build looks like at 86 points.

https://pastebin.com/CLmrJWCG

Your spider's dps is 60,000

This is my build at 86 points with all the stuffs turned off and with the configuration matching yours.

https://pastebin.com/BHkRMdB0

My spider's dps is 19,000

This does not include the 240% minion damage from my Elegant Hubris, those nodes on the tree does not affect dps.

I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious but my eyes are not seeing it. What am I missing?


Your gems levels aren't maxed. You didn't have any curses enabled. Your character level is 70, and the way PoB works is it doesnt assume you're summoning the max corpse level for Raise Spiders on its own, so you have to have your character level to 84 to force it to assume max corpse level because 84 is max area level (t17).
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Last edited by Inkira on Jul 24, 2019, 10:43:11 PM
"

Your gems levels aren't maxed. You didn't have any curses enabled. Your character level is 70, and the way PoB works is it doesnt assume you're summoning the max corpse level for Raise Spiders on its own, so you have to have your character level to 84 to force it to assume max corpse level because 84 is max area level (t17)


Just jumped back on to PoB and raised the character level up to 84 and sure enough the dps numbers change with each level. I never knew that can make a difference. Learned something new today, Thanks.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"

Your gems levels aren't maxed. You didn't have any curses enabled. Your character level is 70, and the way PoB works is it doesnt assume you're summoning the max corpse level for Raise Spiders on its own, so you have to have your character level to 84 to force it to assume max corpse level because 84 is max area level (t17)


Just jumped back on to PoB and raised the character level up to 84 and sure enough the dps numbers change with each level. I never knew that can make a difference. Learned something new today, Thanks.



You also pathed very badly and didn't take the minion damage nodes at the very start of Witch. This is how the tree should look at Witch start, unless you're pathing different for a legion jewel.

My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Last edited by Inkira on Jul 24, 2019, 10:48:37 PM
Very cool build, started this league with cyclone/impale which got boring pretty quick.
I think im gonna stick to this build till the end of the league.
Great guide and build
Looking forward to future builds!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info