[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Happy to see the build hasn’t been nerfed with the upcoming changes. Have you ever considered running Headhunter on this build (assuming your were able to max resistances with other gear)?
"
Rhapsodical wrote:
Hey there, this is a bit of an ask but do you think it would be possible to make a leveling file for PoE Second Screen? There's a guide for how to set up one here but it unfortunately seems to be somewhat involved.

Sorry but I don't have the time to figure out that tool to make my leveling guide work for it. I feel like I gave enough information to help people get through the first few acts, beyond that they should know what to do. This isn't a guide meant for absolute beginners, I expect people to understand leveling already, the leveling section is just some specifics for this guide to make the leveling experience a smooth transition into Spiders.

"
MadJackMcMadd wrote:
Happy to see the build hasn’t been nerfed with the upcoming changes. Have you ever considered running Headhunter on this build (assuming your were able to max resistances with other gear)?

No point in using Headhunter for this build, if you have one then you should use a build that's designed around it, like a Deadeye or Assassin.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Thank you for the reply! I put together this build on standard today following your level 100 POB guide. I managed to acquire the top-end gear (or at least 99% of it) and tried it with a Headhunter and it’s a lot of fun. You lose a bit of EHP but nothing noticeable from what I’ve been able to tell so far. The pay off for that seems to be faster clear speed (not that it was needed). I agree that HH is redundant with this build but just wanted to update to let anyone interested in using it know that it works very well. Thank you again for the build, I love it!
Thanks very much for the guide

I have a question regarding hardcore league , do you think this build is good for it, or is there any changes you would recommend regarding hardcore.

Also how is it in 100% delirium maps

Thanks
Thanks for the guide man, gonna league start this, any news when new pob will be out?

cheers!
"
BlightBoy17 wrote:
Thanks very much for the guide

I have a question regarding hardcore league , do you think this build is good for it, or is there any changes you would recommend regarding hardcore.

Also how is it in 100% delirium maps I don't know, never tried it on this build. It probably has enough damage and tankiness but there are better builds for farming that content than this one, this build is more for pushing maps and bossing.

Thanks

For hardcore you'd have to invest in more block by using Bone Offering and maybe drop Fenumus' Weave for a Vaal Regalia so you can get more HP and ES. That's all I can think of at the moment. As for 100% delirious maps I

"
Scrumpo wrote:
Thanks for the guide man, gonna league start this, any news when new pob will be out?

cheers!

It's updated already.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Something they changed in 3.14, was the removal of bloodmagic. they replaced it with arrogance, witch only works on aura's so cant get the frenzy charge uptime anymore.
"
Kuro_Kie wrote:
Something they changed in 3.14, was the removal of bloodmagic. they replaced it with arrogance, witch only works on aura's so cant get the frenzy charge uptime anymore.

Couldn't you just use the new Lifetap Support in place of BloodMagic?
"
MoltenMuffin wrote:
"
Kuro_Kie wrote:

Couldn't you just use the new Lifetap Support in place of BloodMagic?

Yea just use Lifetap support.
My guides:
I've been progressing really well with the build as my league starter (I usually do Spiders as my 2nd build purely to clear all end game bosses), I'll make a longer post on my thoughts on how this build works with Ultimatum and anything else I have to say soon.
My guides:
Last edited by Inkira on Apr 19, 2021, 6:48:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info