[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Inkira wrote:

It didn't get touched by the patch so go ahead.

Hell yeah! Thanks for build. I really love it.
Absolutely wanted to try this build last league, but never got around to it, ive got everything i need for it this league, are you planning on updating it? (:
"
RaynInReverse wrote:
Absolutely wanted to try this build last league, but never got around to it, ive got everything i need for it this league, are you planning on updating it? (:

Just updated it. Good luck with the build!
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Hey mate, loving your build and just hit level 71 in this league. It's absolutely melting everything. I just have one question, I am following the level 100 POB and I cant seem to be able to run 4 auras?

I am running War banner, Haste & Malevolence and I do not have enough mana to run aspect of the spider? How do you manage to run 4 auras?
I've switched over from arc witch which had problems killing bosses already at t11. No regrets(well, actually had to use 80 regrets but...).
I have to admit I switched over recently but it's the most fun build I've ever played since Essence league. Spiders are so aggressive its insane, I often cant cast bane fast enough before everything around is dead, same goes for bosses, they just melt, and all that for <4ex budget, where helmet was the most expensive. Still, I have several questions, if they were answered, please redirect me to answers.

1) We have 3 spectre slots, I use x2 carnage chieftain but what on 3rd slot would be the best? Third chieftain would be an overkill. Cant use any curse monster either.

2) Sometimes spiders despawn, all 20 at once, what I am doing wrong? I can spawn them immediately with flask but shouldnt they be up through the entire map as they are killing things? Do they only spawn if I cast bane?

Thank you for this build.
Last edited by Visratha on Jun 30, 2020, 6:51:42 PM
"
I've switched over from arc witch which had problems killing bosses already at t11. No regrets(well, actually had to use 80 regrets but...).
I have to admit I switched over recently but it's the most fun build I've ever played since Essence league. Spiders are so aggressive its insane, I often cant cast bane fast enough before everything around is dead, same goes for bosses, they just melt, and all that for <4ex budget, where helmet was the most expensive. Still, I have several questions, if they were answered, please redirect me to answers.

1) We have 3 spectre slots, I use x2 carnage chieftain but what on 3rd slot would be the best? Third chieftain would be an overkill. Cant use any curse monster either.

2) Sometimes spiders despawn, all 20 at once, what I am doing wrong? I can spawn them immediately with flask but shouldnt they be up through the entire map as they are killing things? Do they only spawn if I cast bane?

Thank you for this build.

#1 I generally use a Host Chieftain for the third Spectre. Grants power charges. Nice compliment to the 2 Carnage chieftains.

#2 You're not doing anything wrong. Spiders are on a timer - they will despawn after a certain time. If you can clear maps and bosses within 90-120 seconds you will generally not have to resummon, otherwise depending on how long it takes for you to clear you will have to respawn them at least once or maybe several times.
the lvling part of the guide is outdated the link no longer works
"
kayye wrote:
Hey mate, loving your build and just hit level 71 in this league. It's absolutely melting everything. I just have one question, I am following the level 100 POB and I cant seem to be able to run 4 auras?

I am running War banner, Haste & Malevolence and I do not have enough mana to run aspect of the spider? How do you manage to run 4 auras?
They have to be socketed in Devouring Diadem
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
I figured it out, its cause i didnt have the reduced mana reserved nodes on.

Here is my build in progress, any suggestions on what to upgrade next? I am still levelling gems at the moment.

https://pastebin.com/9b97ab4N
Last edited by kayye on Jul 1, 2020, 12:15:39 PM
Hi,

i am playing this build this league and have one question:
what brings Malevolance to our build ? just the skill duration for the spiders? as far as i underdtand we don't do DMG over time.
i haven't skilled any skill duration nodes until now and am just fine recasting them during fights. (until now) do your really need them?

thx a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info