[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Hi Inkira,
First of all, I want to say thank you so much for the build, it helped me kill my first A8 Sirus. I've only been playing this game for 1 month, I tried with Enki's Arc witch but have trouble killing bosses so I switched to your build.

If you don't mind me asking, I got several questions regarding the build.

1. I use sceptre on my off-hand for the minion damage, and I use flame dash as my movement skill, does that affect my spider's damage by not using fortify?

2. I tried to use raise specter but they die too fast during mapping. Is it because I don't have maxed level of minions life gem?

3. If possible, can you take a look at my POB and let me know if there is something else I can change or upgrade? My character is currently at lv96 and still shows lower DPS than your lv90 one. I wonder what is the difference between our character.

https://pastebin.com/FDWbVNgU

Thanks in Advance, and sorry for all the questions.
I'm sorry if this has been asked already or if it's somewhere in the guide, I just can't find it.

Newer player here but have come very far int he short time I have played. Have gotten my fang and my diadem and am looking to move towards my other gear, but am confused as to what the off hand scepter is and what the "New Item" boots and gloves are.

Any tips as to how to acquire the rings and amulet etc? The uniques are easy but the rare items are tough to get correct a lot of times.

Thanks!
Been wanting to try an Arakaali's Fang build for a while now, going to try your build, great guide!

Will let you know how I get along.
Thanks for the build, I kinda have similar items on my builds but the damage is kinda low, can you please check my profile and let me know what I am missing?
It says 200k dmg per spider according to my POB.
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Thanks for the build, I kinda have similar items on my builds but the damage is kinda low, can you please check my profile and let me know what I am missing?
It says 200k dmg per spider according to my POB.

If it's 200k per spider then that's 4m total, which is fine. This build focuses on poison though, so there is so ramping involved.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Heya. Start leveling with your build. Kinda sad what Fenimus shirt kinda cost around 2 ex..... And why don't you use fenimus hands with awesome 1) 44% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies affected by 3 Spider's Webs?

Damn ring with the aspect of spider extensive too. 40 Chao with bad stats less usable 60-few Ex.
Last edited by Mizrael on May 17, 2020, 12:56:46 PM
"
Mizrael wrote:
Heya. Start leveling with your build. Kinda sad what Fenimus shirt kinda cost around 2 ex..... And why don't you use fenimus hands with awesome 1) 44% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies affected by 3 Spider's Webs?

Damn ring with the aspect of spider extensive too. 40 Chao with bad stats less usable 60-few Ex.

The build is a minion build, its not about hitting things ourselves. You can make your own Aspect ring by buying a ring with good stats and an open suffix and craft Aspect onto it yourself.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
I played this build in 3.9 and loved it, but I see that the damage/survivability has taken a hit due to nerfs. Is there much reason to go for spiders in 3.11, compared to other minion builds that does way more damage?

Also, is there any changes to the build now that cluster jewels have been introduced - can you squeeze out more damage by using those instead of the "main" skill tree points?
"
Vinnco wrote:
I played this build in 3.9 and loved it, but I see that the damage/survivability has taken a hit due to nerfs. Is there much reason to go for spiders in 3.11, compared to other minion builds that does way more damage?

Also, is there any changes to the build now that cluster jewels have been introduced - can you squeeze out more damage by using those instead of the "main" skill tree points?

Suitability felt the same for me, and no cluster jewels are worse.
My guides:
Hey Inkira - This is a fantastic build, one of the hidden gems. Been playing this build for quite a while (since 3.8 I think). The spiders just chew through most things without pausing, even in a T16. Apart from the usual silly mistakes my character does not die. I have no trouble spawning 20 spiders or respawning during fights (though that can be a bit hairy)

The only "issue" I think I have is that total DPS and DPS inc. Poison seems kinda low (74647 and 185296). When I hit bosses (maps mostly, rares are not really an issue except if they have weird stats) it can take quite a while to take them down. Is there something I can do to boost the dmg ? I'd really like to take bosses out much faster. Current POB looks like this - https://pastebin.com/s8C1B3RD

Would appreciate if you could take a look and let me know if you have any suggestions. I think my gear is fine but profile should be open if you want to take a peak there as well. Thanks for putting this build together and sharing !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info