[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
"
Inkira wrote:
"
Transistory19 wrote:
Now just waiting on some price drops loool

Yea pretty much. I'm just playing generic zombie + carrion golem + specters until I can afford Fang.

Hopefully it will be cheaper down the line, seems like most people are zombie and skeleton builds. Fingers crossed! League is about to start for console can't wait! May I ask though how is the league mechanic so far? Are the towers easy to manipulate?

Mechanic is a lot of fun and the xp is great. Yea towers are very easy on PC, just point and click two times, once to select the tower, another to pick what you build. It's really smooth, hopefully it's about as easy on console.

I recommend you level with Zombies + Carrion golem as your front line and Specters as your main DPS, using whatever Specter you enjoy (I chose frost sentinels). The tree for this leveling setup will be exactly the same as the normal tree and this setup should carry you into red maps while you farm currency for Arakaali's Fang.

Final note, with the release of the new minion accuracy stats on PoB, turns out we don't need Precision OR War Banner AT ALL, however the build will still use War Banner for that 10% more phys dmg buff, there isn't any other auras we can slot in that are as cheap as War Banner. I've made some changes to the guide to compensate for this new info.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Hey I really liked how you incorporated bane in your build so I'm using it in my personal variant of the spider build.

I also managed to allocate Ravenous Horde onto my amulet with the new oil mechanic. I'm not sure what else might be better but it works for my variant.

Great guide. I've recommended your guide to others.

"
Hey I really liked how you incorporated bane in your build so I'm using it in my personal variant of the spider build.

I also managed to allocate Ravenous Horde onto my amulet with the new oil mechanic. I'm not sure what else might be better but it works for my variant.

Great guide. I've recommended your guide to others.

Thank you for your kind words! I wanted to anoint that notable as well but haven't gotten the oils yet for it, but that's probably the best one since all the other stuff we want like life we already path for.

Bane wasn't my idea tho, Chaplin1108 gave me the idea and he's been a useful 2nd opinion on the build, so thank him! But yea, Bane is soooo much better than Orb of Storms, Ball Lightning, or Storm Brand. No travel time, big aoe, instantly kills worms, and then the actual DPS buff to our Spiders makes it the best way to curse and kill worms period.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Alright, I've made a lot of progress with the build in the last few days. Got Arakaali's Fang, Fenumus' Shroud, Devouring Diadem, and The Scourge. My guildmate needed a Shaper carry so I said fuck it and did the 2 man HP carry and it was a breeze, video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCWi1pAmRo&feature=youtu.be

My gear so far this league:

I decided to drop Immortal Call from the build because the new Bone Armor skill is way better than Immortal Call, and by dropping Immortal call we make space for Convocation, which we still need because in indoor maps our Spiders can get trapped on walls sometimes, outdoor maps this isn't an issue.

All I need to do now is get better jewels, more life on Boots, Belt, and Gloves if possible. Build feels great for 3.8!

My guides:
Last edited by Inkira on Sep 11, 2019, 10:25:55 AM
The Devouring Diadem and Fenumus' Shroud have also gone way up in price. Your build is too popular this league. Two questions:

Is this build viable without them?

If so, what low budget replacement do you suggest?
"
Trainz wrote:
The Devouring Diadem and Fenumus' Shroud have also gone way up in price. Your build is too popular this league. Two questions:

Well not my build so much as summoners in general, also Devouring Diadem is good for any spellcaster going Eldritch Battery and/or Mind over Matter.

For alternative, you do NOT need Fenumus' Shroud at all, it's completely luxury. Just use a rare ES chest with life and any res you may need.

In terms of Devouring Diadem it's also optional though it's highly recommended because it does so much good for us. If you can't afford Devouring Diadem, a rare ES helm will do fine, but you will only be able to use two auras so I would use Haste + Malevolence.

I was clearing red maps very easily without them so it's entirely viable without them, but at the same time they are what pushes the build to that final point of power. I would say you need them to Uber Elder, but you won't need them to do regular Shaper, regular Elder and Guardians.
My guides:
"
Trainz wrote:

I’m running a slightly different build without most of the uniques of OP’s build. I’m trying to take advantage of the base HP / Spirit Offering interaction. Currently at 9.1k HP + 3.5 ES with SO up for a total of 12.6k ehp. With frenzy and power charges from spectres I’ve also got so much dps I melt literally everything in 3.8.
So do spiders have a timer? Because they cant get hit but sometimes I just lose all of them
Yeap, spider have timer and you have to train your summon skill/technique. If not you will stay alone on battlefield :)
"
Transistory19 wrote:
So do spiders have a timer? Because they cant get hit but sometimes I just lose all of them

Yes, they last for 78.3 seconds with all of the duration we get from tree. During that time they cannot be targeted or take any damage.
My guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info