(PS4)Constant disconnects when changing zones since release of Legion

This new update is fk'ed right up, I was able to play before fine but now on ps4 it dc's every 5 minutes. not going to spend anything on this (If this isn't fixed) im going back to other games, i loved poe but now i lost several maps plus orbs. this is brutal that you cant spend more then 5 mins on a game. get it together, tried to fix and made it even worse
i think i posted in wrong forum, but i get disconnected in maps and delve and also switching zones
Same issue here in Las Vegas. No new patch available yet. I’m on 300 mb/sec cable modem, hardwired. Lost over 20 maps, with a bunch of gear. My other friends in N America have it worse. One is level 97 and lost 50% of his experience bar. He won’t say anything, but I will for him. I really like this game. Sunk some genuine American currency into it. Please PERMANENTLY address this and other blue screen, lag, and other issues. I would happily continue to spend money with this franchise. But as it stands.......
I agree, I wont spend another $1 until this is fixed, we are wasting maps, time and currency (in game and real money.) I haven't logged in since that post and I will not for a while. I'm moving on to other games until next update and we will see if this is fixed, if not im not playing again (on pc or ps4)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info