(PS4)Constant disconnects when changing zones since release of Legion

Please include the following information in your post if it is relevant:

- What time this happened: This happens consistently when leaving the room with Izaro in the Labyrinth. When you click X to enter the next room.
- Gateway / Location: Austin, TX
- Error messages when failing to teleport, or load into a zone. (CE-3487-0)
- Are you crashing to the console dashboard, or disconnecting back to the login screen?: The crash keeps me out of the game back to the main PS4 dashboard
- Are you using a cabled connection, or Wifi.: Wired connection
- What model console are you using?: PS4 model cuh-1115a
- Your gamer tag or PSN ID: Evantyde

I emailed support and was informed to post this information here on the forums.
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2019, 10:22:59 PM
I have the same issues regardless of the server. And the disconnects happen when traveling or attempting to log in making it almost unplayable. My psn is psychopass239
Update:::::: I rebuilt my PS4 database, and the error continues to pop up when I change zones. Consistently in the labyrinth.
Hello,

We're releasing patch 3.7.1c later this afternoon which contains fixes to many of the current live issues.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

We're releasing patch 3.7.1c later this afternoon which contains fixes to many of the current live issues.

Good to know that was a flat out lie. Thanks
"
binoculars wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

It's still mid afternoon here? We're currently working towards deploying this.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

It's still mid afternoon here? We're currently working towards deploying this.

Oh, my apologies. I do forget that you guys are in New Zealand. Is this patch going to make things worse? IE) both PC and xbox issues post-patch
I am still having the same issues as before. It appears the patch did not resolve this issue for me.
Having the same issue, just a little bit worse. Just happened before izaro third fight. Game stucks on loading screen and forces me to close it, making me go through all the intro and loadings...
I tried again tonight, and was disconnected in the same spot as before. Same error message as before as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info