I Like you , Not-A-Cockroach

Gemling Queen is the best :)
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Ashwin wrote:
My favorite is the "Mhmm" from Nessa when I try to trade with her.

lol..

Im gonna have to agree.

"
I generally like the way she speaks. I do have my doubts about her sanity and those "flocks" in her head thou.

Oh, she is as crazy as a loon, but by far the most interesting NPC in the game for me. Her character seems to have a lot of depth, much more so than the NPC's in town who are supposed to be more mainstream.

I like her.

"
I love that dialogue almost as much as the shadow's final words to Alira after dispatching her.

Which is?
Gemling Queen is the best =D
really really hope she gets some more content.. though that might just be wishful thinking =/

Her voice actor also does a few other characters (but her Gemling Queen voice is the best) let me look up the quote..

"
Damien_GGG wrote:
Bodelle de Ronde voiced Lady Dialla, the Gemling Queen, and she also voiced Clarissa (Act 3), Yeena (Act 2) and Shavronne (from the brief snippet of her diary where you first meet Piety in Act 1 prison) - a very versatile and talented actress!

"
Altadoc wrote:
"
I generally like the way she speaks. I do have my doubts about her sanity and those "flocks" in her head thou.

Oh, she is as crazy as a loon, but by far the most interesting NPC in the game for me. Her character seems to have a lot of depth, much more so than the NPC's in town who are supposed to be more mainstream.

I like her.

She's the only NPC who I keep listening to, trying to puzzle out her history and lore =)
ooor, I might just want to hear her say Not-a-Cockroach some more =p
I like the lack of cockroaches in this thread.
I really hope she sees more content in the future, and is either an epic quest NPC or an awesome act-ending boss fight.
I'd fuck the shit outta Yeena.

And Clarissa.

And they're apparently done by the same voice actress, holy shit, that woman can voice act.
Last edited by ShadyC on Mar 13, 2013, 5:44:42 PM
"
I Like y..

spacebar
spacebar
gimme my amulet! :O
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info