🍪🍪 <CÒOKIE> Cookie Squad ● Necropolis ● English ● Casual/Friendly ● Discord ● PC ● Guild Tabs 🍪🍪

IGN: Arfvedsonite
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: I played SSF for a month to learn the game until Legion started. Currently level 89 necro.
IGN: gaidysLTU
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?:almost 200h atm on steam and around 100h from long lost account have been playing on and off alot from 3.4 started in 3.2
We got 2 new stash tabs! we can now organize unique's alot better! thanks to a kind and generous player! We only got 5 slots left but we will get more eventually!
IGN: TornFromMeta
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: About 2 1/2 years
4 more slots are left!
IGN: Achalen

I played POE since patch 2.0.
IGN: Legion_ToteDurrrr
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: Since 1.0 or 1.1 (somewhere in 2013/2014), don't remember actually
IGN: ShadowsofKang on Betrayal / Kangarax otherwise
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: Since Bestiary
Looking for a chill group of people to play with and have possibly some experienced people ask for feedback on build, crafting, etc...
IGN:RekneBlack Or REEEEEKNE
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?:I have been playing a couple of years on and off. Legion is the first league, I have committed soo much time to.
I'll be online for a good while from the start of this post so you should be able to catch me online!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info