[3.7] Spectral Shield Throw Gloomfang Cold Crit Deadeye

"
how do you get enough int to level the support gems?

Just grab +int nodes on the tree & lategame when you're looking for nice items, prioritize +40 int on one or two of them
What about crit chance? looks like max 30%.
I really like the Build and the Videos, but leveling as it is really painful atm. Zero singletarget (even act 5 kitava was hard, i dont see how i kill act 10 / cruel or mercy lab without damage) and horrible mana problems. I got the +2 mana jewel, now working towards a leech node but it felt still really bad.

Just bought a Thiefs Torment, feels better now but i'm a bit scared to the point i have to drop that in lategame :D

"
remixzwE wrote:
I really like the Build and the Videos, but leveling as it is really painful atm. Zero singletarget (even act 5 kitava was hard, i dont see how i kill act 10 / cruel or mercy lab without damage) and horrible mana problems. I got the +2 mana jewel, now working towards a leech node but it felt still really bad.

Just bought a Thiefs Torment, feels better now but i'm a bit scared to the point i have to drop that in lategame :D

Make sure you upgrade your shield as you level up!

At level 30 get a Titucius' Span...It should carry you into the 50s.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Titucius%27_Span

Afterwards, look for a rare shield with high armor or evasion (around 1k) with a low level requirement. These can be had for around 3-5c.

Finally a well rolled magna eclipsis will gigantic upgrade once you hit level 68. A rare Colossal Tower Shield ilvl86 with around 3k armor will be the ultimate upgrade.
So the energy shield for crit doesnt matter? Just looking for high armour then
hybrid shields don't really have enough armor or evasion to be worth using in most cases. If you can find one, great, but even a perfectly rolled hybrid shield won't be better than a shield with a big armor roll. Effective crit chance with power charges & diamond flask vs a blinded enemy is around 70% with a magna eclipsis. going to a pure armor shield, this drops by about 5%. At that point, it might be justifiable to switch to an elemental overload build, but this requires a LOT of points spent travelling on the skill tree. Check out Pimmalage's thread for this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2548646
I trid to get one of this bd with Gloomfang,but I found GLoomfang cant give me any dps of extra chaos
Hey could someone give me some info on how people craft those 3k armor shields?
"
Meek123 wrote:
Hey could someone give me some info on how people craft those 3k armor shields?

Start with ilvl 86+ Colossal Tower shield (these have more armor than a Pinnacle base). Don't use elder or shaper bases!

Option 1: Alteration spam for T1 armor prefix. Regal & get 2nd T1 armor prefix. Annul the suffix (if you have one) & multimod hybrid armor + life, quality & maybe double damage or whatever else u want. Divine up the flat armor roll to something good before multi-modding. Corrupt or use syndicate bench for 30% quality.

Option 2: Dense fossil spam (potentially with Corroded fossils to block elemental mods). Look for quality suffix AND T1 flat & percent armor rolls and open space to craft quality or hybrid armor/life.

T1 flat armor can go from 323 to 400, so divining for a good roll is essential.

All this being said, you can do all endgame content with a Magna Eclipsis, and you get a +2 gems 3-link and a 1000hp ele damage buffer. 3k armor shields go for around 10ex & boost your dps by around 20%.

Possible shield mods:
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&an=str_armour,str_shield
Last edited by GOB3 on Jun 25, 2019, 3:03:15 PM
Any advise on crafting stat stick? Just alt spam until elemental as extra chaos?
Last edited by nullusviscus on Jun 27, 2019, 11:04:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info