New Illusionist Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

Nice. Wish the armor looked a little nicer though.
PLEASE FIX GAME!

It is unstable, crushes as hell, it is in the worst state then ever, unplayable and you only advert new microtransactions. That is awful.

No players no sale.
Need some kind of Verdant cyclone here...
"
Bakudan wrote:
@aias87

Would you ask a farmer to stop selling his vegetables because his meat was contaminated, so you think it will help the farmer to stop getting money from his vegetables, close his market, while he is already losing money because he have contaminated meat he have to treat, kids to feed and a wife that cultivate vegetables ? Just for the "good marketing face" for his clients ?

In what world are we living...

Wrongly described would you ask the farmer to stop selling liver when his meat is containment. YES, I DO!

So the game was working ok now without any error client crashes, what that saying?
They didn't even write proper catch exception subroutine... don't even need to say how this game is developed... I personally didn't even seen pre-Alpha prduct in soo bad state.
I'm glad that the newer weapon skins are compatible with a wider, more logical variety of weapons.
claw skins. we need some claw love.
"
EpicMaster207 wrote:
claw skins. we need some claw love.
As a budding frost blade+Claw user i think both need love. Claws and Frost Blade.
"
Coolmer wrote:

They didn't even write proper catch exception subroutine... don't even need to say how this game is developed...

As a profesionnal balanced (between secured and optimized) code. If you think you can develop a game with try catch everywhere, you're a rookie (or, if experienced, very bad) coder ...
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jun 17, 2019, 2:29:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info