New Illusionist Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

but where is the shield for my SST?
I need more purple titles
What form do axes turn into?
I'm a supporter and I still think those prices are absurd.
Can you really call it a back attachment if its not attached to anything?
It looks like invisible shit, in theory it was possible to make an invisible effect for free - a ghostly run or through a watcher's eye , invisible effect gives only armor, of course it would be interesting to see how it would be combined with the effect of the character celestial - for example.

but since I am a fan of well-detailed things, she didn’t impress me, they didn’t take into account that colors are important, in this set - they are brown - who wears brown? many other kits in the store just do not have that color, wings? also bad (those parts that spin nice - but the geometry and dimensions are just fucking stupid) , they could make a cloak that would overflow like an alyuzionist aura for example or or costumes like other games like in a crisis for example (even in some shit game on the smartphone developers are doing better )- and make something like a complete set of armor like a magician or how misterion in spiderman with green and turquoise colors, but speaking of the effect of invisibility - so that not only invisibility is combined there, but also other colors, such as in an alyuzionist aura. and on top of all this - could just better draw the details. only the weapons are cute, but also to take into account that they cannot be applied to daggers or wands.

and if you focus on the shape of the geometry of the triangle - it would be better, instead of the wings, to make a triangular helmet as in Silent Hill. but again with other colors and shape.

The set in my opinion came out gray, tasteless, not the right colors, and generally he came out with the wrong idea. My rate is 0 out of 10
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Jun 14, 2019, 2:32:20 AM
"
nrgleon45 wrote:
It looks like invisible shit, in theory it was possible to make an invisible effect for free - a ghostly run or through a watcher's eye , invisible effect gives only armor, of course it would be interesting to see how it would be combined with the effect of the character celestial - for example.

but since I am a fan of well-detailed things, she didn’t impress me, they didn’t take into account that colors are important, in this set - they are brown - who wears brown? many other kits in the store just do not have that color, wings? also bad (those parts that spin nice - but the geometry and dimensions are just fucking stupid) , they could make a cloak that would overflow like an alyuzionist aura for example or or costumes like other games like in a crisis for example (even in some shit game on the smartphone developers are doing better )- and make something like a complete set of armor like a magician or how misterion in spiderman with green and turquoise colors, but speaking of the effect of invisibility - so that not only invisibility is combined there, but also other colors, such as in an alyuzionist aura. and on top of all this - could just better draw the details. only the weapons are cute, but also to take into account that they cannot be applied to daggers or wands.

The set in my opinion came out gray, tasteless, not the right colors, and generally he came out with the wrong idea. My rate is 0 out of 10

Completely agree on the armor and back attachment. With how nice the weapons skin looks, having the armor some brown dull color seems pointless. Could have been shades of blue and then brightened to invisibility.
Man.. I really wanted to like this whole Illusionist collection but I must say I'm a bit disappointed. The armor set, back piece and Cyclone mtx is a mere "OK" for me. The Portal and Weapon skin are just bad IMO.

Edit: Can we have some more "Traditionel Knight Armor/weapons, meets fantasy" sets? Also, you gotta release more attack skill mtx and quicker.
Last edited by Midgaard12 on Jun 14, 2019, 3:30:03 AM
when will you fix the sunstone portals?!
Friendly reminder that only buy these if you are happy with the current state of the game and you think they did a good job with yesterdays patch.
The invisibility is tied to the armor set and not a separate character effect? Why is that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info