What would you do to get your beta key?

Drag my @#$1 over a mile of broken glass...
I don't get it, they're giving out one invitation per 5 minutes, let's do some basic math. It's 1440 Invites per day. I have another account that's been in line since october 20. Those are 167 days in line, 240480 invitations. I'm really that unlucky. And I couldn't participate in stress tests because of university. I'd just really like to have that invitation.
I might advise you. Or I might pulverize you. /Gang Starr/
"
tominsh wrote:
I don't get it, they're giving out one invitation per 5 minutes, let's do some basic math. It's 1440 Invites per day. I have another account that's been in line since october 20. Those are 167 days in line, 240480 invitations. I'm really that unlucky. And I couldn't participate in stress tests because of university. I'd just really like to have that invitation.

Their is 1440 minutes in a day. I think that is around 288 invites a day, not 1440.
Last edited by zebra204 on Apr 3, 2012, 7:18:59 PM
masturbate and give away my extra keys.
"
tominsh wrote:

er wrong. There's 1440 minutes in a full day. Divide that by 5 minute intervals = 288 invites per day. 5 minutes per invite. That would mean you've had 48,096 chances to get a beta since your other account was in line. That sucks, but I'm like you. I rarely ever get invited to a beta my luck is terrible with betas lol.
Oh damn, that's why I study for communication sciences = my math, even simple, is completely off. Haha. So yeah we can form a guild. Guild of Unlucky.
Wait patiently.
Yeah....It's really makes me sad, when I see people getting keys that have registered only like one day ago. Makes me think about how KARMA is unfair to me(I loved "My name is Earl").
I'd pay money?

In all honesty, after the free weekend, I'm more than happy to give them my money. I want to support them, and I want to keep playing. By donating, I get to do both ASAP. Seems like a win-win to me.
I'm a student. In Europe. I don't have money to spend. Barely can buy myself food. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info