3.7.1 Patch Notes

"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:

who the hell is hitting for 40m in a single hit? what skill? how??
What about the bug with Light of Lunaris and Duskdawn staff giving 1000%+ crit multi?
"
Flowiqt wrote:
Well i guess the league was fun while it lasted, i assume after these nerfs you can just zoom with eyes closed and ignore every mechanic

"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Nerfed all the dangerous mobs? I knew it. So I can stop playing the league now since it s gonna be yet another walking simulator league? How much was it nerfed? Time to play all mods I guess. sad

pretty much this.
"
Fixed a bug where a filled Divine Vessel could generate in a map device slot that wasn't visible, causing some players to be unable to open new Maps.

Wow, that's... baaaaad. This isn't affecting me but shouldn't this part be rushed out? It sounds like it would be bricking people's entire accounts....
And flicker?
"
RezzzTooth wrote:
Still no fix for wand/shield to get fortify working?

The team has this on their to-do list but I've made sure they're aware that much of the community is waiting for this fix.
Thank you.

I'm not sure about damage nerf of some Legion monsters. I'm playing SSF with Tabula and 2x weak ~250 pDPS swords, and those skills are the only danger that League provide. If you nerf them, then even character with such garbage gear as i have would be able to faceroll trough the game. What will be the challenge then?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I don't see a line about "Fixed the gross instability of a client barely held together with the coding equivalent of spit and dollar store duct tape".
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
RezzzTooth wrote:
Still no fix for wand/shield to get fortify working?

The team has this on their to-do list but I've made sure they're aware that much of the community is waiting for this fix.

Be sure to fix uber elder too shapers not right this patch ;-;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thanks for the hard work! :)
PRAISE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info