[3.7] Budget and SSF friendly Bladestorm Berserker in depth guide. Uber Elder on 5l.

"
Meaticus wrote:
Thank you for the quick response! The build feels very powerful especially with the ability to switch between blood and sand. Sounds good changed the amulet. Already have a lethal pride next to golems blood, should I move it around maybe see what else I could get?

Would I move the pulverise instead of rage?

I have 1500 hours but i never specialized in one char and kept going so this league im trying to push my limits a bit. I appreciate the help!


You do not want to take out rage ever. The flat phys provides too much damage with paradoxicas. The only moment you would take it out would be with 2 500+ pdps swords.

During mapping I swap out ruthless for pulverise.
If you like the ruthless damage you can take out melee phys as well.
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
Do you think this build caan work with with cyclone gem? Your skill tree is very simillar to the cyclone build. Or does it require a specific passive?

I personally think that the bladstorm is clunky, altough the damage is pretty high.
What kind of Paradoxica should I looking to buy?

Any with Physical Damage + Crit/Attack Speed, or are there specific thresholds I should look for?
"
dagrumm wrote:
What kind of Paradoxica should I looking to buy?

Any with Physical Damage + Crit/Attack Speed, or are there specific thresholds I should look for?


The more the better. I like combinations that have attackspeed/qual phys/blind since those add some surviveability on bosses. Otherwise the stronger the better. The rolls can be t2 and t1 I think. If you can afford a full t1 sword get one of those.


"
dlthunderr wrote:
Do you think this build caan work with with cyclone gem? Your skill tree is very simillar to the cyclone build. Or does it require a specific passive?

I personally think that the bladstorm is clunky, altough the damage is pretty high.


Yea sure that can work. You probably want to use infused channeling with cyclone and change the tree a bit. On cyclone you want all the sword and general weapon range nodes. (Should be +4 in total).
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
For Paradoxica, which is better:
Phys/atkspd/impale or Phys/atkspd/blind?

Also is there any helm enchant worth looking for?
Last edited by laybron on Jul 5, 2019, 10:33:58 PM
"
laybron wrote:
For Paradoxica, which is better:
Phys/atkspd/impale or Phys/atkspd/blind?

Also is there any helm enchant worth looking for?


I do think blind is better for the surviveability.
You reach 100% impale going for the impale effect nodes anyways. The banner gives too much impale effect to drop it as well.

There are no bladestorm enchants yet but you can look for some else.
Leap Slam attack speed
Blood rage attack speed
Ancestral Warchief grants ...
Precision mana reservation

All of those are valid options. But none of them does do incredibly much. If you have to use a worse helm for those enchant probably stick to a better helmet.
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
Thanks for helping. Another question here.


What is better? A tabula rasa or a decent (but not too good) 5l?

Or should i wait and craft a 6l? Im playing ssf.
"
dl_thunderr wrote:
Thanks for helping. Another question here.


What is better? A tabula rasa or a decent (but not too good) 5l?

Or should i wait and craft a 6l? Im playing ssf.


I always prefer the decent crafted 5l but thats personal preference. I know many that would go Tabula all day.
Just as a note I did play my first 3 uber elders with a 5l still.
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
"
incredibie wrote:

I always prefer the decent crafted 5l but thats personal preference. I know many that would go Tabula all day.
Just as a note I did play my first 3 uber elders with a 5l still.


I did the same.. I ran a 5L until i could afford my 6 link astral plate... worked fine
Is this build playable just on Legion league without SSF? i didn't notice that this build is for SSF league.. i'm already high level hehe
Last edited by Kararotto on Jul 12, 2019, 2:21:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info