3.9, Physical Lacerate Juggernaut Build, All Endgame Build Guide

"
Velvoir wrote:
Hello,

Really appreciated for build. I followed it with some little changes very satisfied about the outcome.

I would be very thankful if you can check my gear in league and make a comment about if i did something wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Gear is ok buddy

Sham
Thanks for this build! I love playing it at the moment.

If was very curious what the new The Saviour weapon could do with this build so I bought it. I really like the clear speed you get with it!

I made an example video with twinned T15 lair map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxStc02YsCw&feature=share

And in reaction to your updated video. You can link the lvl 10 CWDT with a lvl 15 Vaal Molten Shell gem. Then the CWDT will work with the normal molten shell, and you can use the Vaal molten shell when you want. This gives place for 1 more gem (I put in faster attacks for leap slam).
Last edited by yankeyunk on Jan 11, 2020, 7:43:43 AM
"
yankeyunk wrote:
Thanks for this build! I love playing it at the moment.

If was very curious what the new The Saviour weapon could do with this build so I bought it. I really like the clear speed you get with it!

I made an example video with twinned T15 lair map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxStc02YsCw&feature=share

And in reaction to your updated video. You can link the lvl 10 CWDT with a lvl 15 Vaal Molten Shell gem. Then the CWDT will work with the normal molten shell, and you can use the Vaal molten shell when you want. This gives place for 1 more gem (I put in faster attacks for leap slam).

Thanks for the info buddy, i was thinking of buying the saviour to test it in the build. But you already did it.

I will put your video on the first page so more people will watch it.

Thanks
"
yankeyunk wrote:

Hello i just wanted to write my opinion about difference betweeen CWDT 10 with vaal molten strike 15 and CWDT 20 vaal molten strike 20,

if we use CWDT 10 with vaal molten strike 15;

You will pop the flasks to get more armor for more shield(my armor is 33500 after flasks)
So i will get;
33500*0.6=20100 shield from vaal molten shell
But we can't use all shield. Cuz when normal molten shell procs it removes vaal one, they dont stack. While i have vaal molten shell i still take 20% of incoming damage. This means if i dont have any damage in my CWDT threshold before fight normal molten shell will proc after 1354 damage, so;

1354/0.2=6770 total damage is enough to pop it up. So my vaal molten shell only absorbed;

6770-1354=5416 damage and i get normal molten shell shield which has;
33500*0.2=6700 shield, this shield can absorb
6700*0.75=5025 damage absorb capability

in grand total we absorbed;

5416+5025=10441 damage and took 1354+1675=3029 damage while both shield are up.

But what if we use CWDT 20 + Vaal Molten Shell 20;

at level 20 CWDT damage threshold is 3272;

so after i use vaal molten shell under the same circumstances (i know i will get more armor from vaal molten shell but it doesnt matter) i have 20100 absorb shield from vaal molten shell;

3272/0.2=16360 total dmage for CWDT thresh hold while vaal molten shell
This means vaal molten shell will absorb;
16360*0.8=13088 damage

in grand total we absorbed;

5025+13088=18113 damage and took 3272+1675=4947 damage while both shield are up.

10 level CWDT costs us 18113-10441=7672 absorb shield. I think this amount of shield could help survival very much.

Imho level 20 CWDT and level 20 vaal molten shell is better.

Thanks.

Hello,

Just wanted put here a Drox kill video with pretty endgame gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfjDyMhPvE

Some of my passives are different than build but main parts are same. And easily can say with vaal molten, this build is perfectly suited a boss based league like this.

Thanks again doomshamino.
Can i use a armor Loreweave Elegant ringmail ?
i play on ps4 so to fiind and armor just like you heave is very expansive
"
captainrhein wrote:
Can i use a armor Loreweave Elegant ringmail ?
i play on ps4 so to fiind and armor just like you heave is very expansive

One of our ascendencies doubles armor bonus from body armor. That would be better if you at least look for a rare body with high armor and life with correct sockets. Armor is very important fuel for our survival when you think about physical damage reduction and Molten Shell.

i have problem with jewel can you help me, why lethal pride give me life regen and max life not increased damage, or i miss something
Hi , thank for this awesome build.

Can u put budget gear please ? if its possible.

Cheers
3.10 update? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info